Bathtub Games - Breathplay

"Ah! Dammit Mae! The water is so cold!'' Asam said as he alighted into the bath tub. Mae was already standing in, feeling the pitter patter of the shower. She liked cold water while he was more of a hot guy.

''Move over, I need the shower.'' Asam said as he moved towards the shower region.

''Sure, just let me move away, ok? I don't wanna melt in your lava rain.'' Mae got out of the bath and stood over the basin, applying shampoo to her hair in front of the mirror.

Asam turned the knob all the way up to hot, and the shower head poured out steaming hot water. Asam cooed as he felt his tense muscles relax. He flicked his hair, which sent droplets of hot water flying out of the bath. A few hit Mae, and she got annoyed. ''Asam. Pull the curtains, for once.''

''Sorry...😬'' Asam chimed. He just stood there, the water trickling down from his head to his chest, to his hips and to his thighs. He lost track of how long he was in that position, until Mae called him.

''Oye. Done?''

''Yeah! Almost!''

''Cool the water down a little. I'm coming in there too.''

Asam turned off the shower and turned on the tap. He set the temperature to normal, and laid down in the tub as the water cooled and the level rose up. Soon it was upto the level of his shoulders.

''Is it done?''

''Yeah! Come in!''

Mae pulled back the curtains to show she was completely covered in soap. She stepped into the tub, slowly lying down on the side opposite to Asam. She let out a sigh of relief as she laid into the cool water. She adjusted herself such that her chin was also underwater.

Both of them just laid there, eyes closed, in that relaxing water.

''This feels so nice... So much better when it's right after school.''

''Yeah. Also serves as a reminder that we still haven't completed our ho-''

''Don't you dare remind me of homework right now. Right now, I feel better, and sleepy.''

Asam smiled. ''If I had a snorkel, I'd just slide underwater and go to sleep.''

''Mmm that'll be so good. Wish we had snorkels around here.''

''We do. It's just that they're in the sports centre and they won't allow us to bring them here to our dorm.''

''*sigh* wish we didn't need snorkels...'' Mae fumed.

''Well how would you breathe underwater?'' Asam said.

Mae nodded slightly, but Asam didn't mind. They both were enjoying the serenity of the bath tub.

Suddenly, Asam opened his eyes. He had an idea in his mind and a spark in his eye.

''Hey Mae, let's have some fun.''

''Not now, we can have all the fun after we go to bed.''

''Hey, listen. How about we play a game, huh?''

''Does it involve the cool, serene, tantalizing water of the lustrous, elegant and sleek bath tub?''

''Yep.''

''Go ahead.''

''You wanted to try breathplay, right? Let's do it now. We'll take turns holding each other underwater, and the one above will make the other cum. No breathing until you cum. How's that?''