Don't watch, enjoy instead

"And then, Jimin came!" Said Mitali, Mae's friend Prachi's younger sister.

"And he was so out of breath! And he asked me, "Mitali, are you dating V?" And he sounded so serious! Oh!!!!!!" Mitali continued to bore Mae on and on about what happened with her.

"And, but then I said, "No! I only love you!!!!" And Jimin's face of relief was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!" Mitali was not actually in a relationship with Jimin, she just was in a relationship with Jimin in a dating sim game.[obviously, who's so lucky?] But she was irritating Mae all the more. Mitali could've been screaming into Mae's ear, and for Mae that would have been less irritating!

Mae had to babysit Mitali in her dorm because Prachi was at the hospital where a friend of her and Mae was admitted. She didn't understand why an 8th grader Mitali needed to be babysat, it was probably something about playing games on her laptop too much and bad marks. But was she normal after entering the room? Oh hell naw.

Mitali had decided that Mae was now going to be her next victim. She started talking about the BTS game she's being playing for 4 whole hours!

I mean, the loudmouth probably hasn't even stopped for a breath! That's also the reason why nobody wants to be her roommate.

Come on! Mae could've understood if she talked about that stupid wretched game from hell for an hour or two. How do you survive 4 hours of what has to be the most useless monologue of words that is only distinguishable from a robot because the speaker can't stop shouting every other word?!?!

Like an angel sent directly from the heavens, Prachi called Mae.

"Hi Mae. Listen, I'm done here and I'm coming back. Do you need me to buy anything?"

Listen Prachi, I don't need nothing. My lifespan is nothing compared to the long rain of words that I'm sufferingly listening to currently. Get here as soon as you can. Also how's our patient?"

"She's doing better now. It was some freak accident she got into."

"Ok. But now get here or a freak will have an accident now. When are you getting here?"

"Umm, fifteen to ten minutes. Is everything ok?"

"No!" And Mae had to cut the call as the dreaded boredom monster called Mitali crawled towards it. Mae pointed her phone at it, to figuratively shoot it. But Mitali was happy that Mae was giving her phone. She took it and ran away. Mae was relieved. 

Until realisation hit her. She immediately ran after Mitali.

Some time later Prachi did show up. She opened the door to see Mitali studying quietly. She looked around for Mae and saw her sitting behind the door, with dishevelled hair and tired eyes.

"Hey, Mae, why are you sitting behind the door? Come on get out of there. Here I also got you your favourite ice crea-"

"PRACHI YOU ARE A WONDERFUL FRIEND, YOU BROUGHT MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM, BUT DO ME A FAVOUR AND SHOVE THAT ICE CREAM INTO YOUR SISTER'S MOUTH AND KEEP HER OCCUPIED UNTIL I GET TO MY ROOM, I NEED MEDICAL HELP!"

And Mae ran out the door. Prachi was left bewildered, when Mitali turned around to say, "Do you know what happened after I told Jimin that I love him?" Prachi immediately shushed the girl, and went back to her own room.

Mae shut the door, and fell onto her bed. She was tired from having to deal with that Mitali. She just went snooze.

It must've been an hour or so when Mae got up. She rubbed her eyes, and picked up her phone(the best thing to do when you get up).