One shot - 2 guys 1 gal

Author's note - This is a different story with different characters and a different setting. But apparently it wasn't saucy enough for the other book, so it's here.

Sarthak's POV :

I huddled up the stairs of my hostel droopily, hoping to jump into the shower before my roommate Yuvan shows up. Yuvan and I study at Ballen Classes in Kota for our JEE preparation. We've been sharing the same room since a few months and we got along pretty well. He's good at physics while I tackle maths mostly. Chemistry is a bitch for both of us, so leave it. He looks like Ishan khattar if he was from a poor family, while I look like Rudy Mancuso, but Indian and I also don't know shit about music.

Anyways, the day was exhausting as usual, maths was a headache, physics came in through one ear and left through the other. Chemistry was good, because today the ma'am didn't catch me sleeping.

I went into my room and undressed. Yuvan was already there, watching some gameplay videos. 

He didn't mind my huge dong, so I didn't bother him either. I went into the bathroom with my clothes, and hung them. 

As I turned on the lights, somebody jumped onto me from behind the door, and by hell I believed it was a human sized spider! I shrieked loudly and turned around to see Vidhi's excited face staring back at me as she squeezes me. 

Oh I haven't mentioned, Vidhi is my girlfriend, you know, I'm a lucky ass mofo, than you. She's a year junior to me and Yuvan, and she's here in Kansal classes for her NEET preparation. Then we dated. I'm not telling you how we came to date, because chefs don't share their recipes. 😎

She looks like a young version of Bhumi pednekar with a bob cut, not too fat but also not too slim. Her height was a foot less than mine. She was wearing a white tshirt with a pink capri.

She finally gets off me, and we talk in the bathroom itself. I strip down to shower while she merrily watched on.

"So what's new in class?"

"Nothing, yaar. Oh, yeah, Bhavesh proposed to Tanya today."

"Oh damn, what happened next?" I asked out of curiosity. Bhavesh was definitely gonna get atleast one slap from Tanya.

"Tanya literally said "ew" in front of him. Oh my gosh, you just had to see Bhavesh's face after that. He was literally about to cry."

"That's what he gets for aiming too high! I mean really imagine, that dork Bhavesh with the national crush Tanya of your classes, bruh..."

"Yeah yeah, I got something more to tell. I'll tell when you come out." And with that, Vidhi picked up my clothes and slyly began to slip out of the bathroom.

I noticed. I said sternly, "Don't. Leave my clothes alone."

She blushed, and then left one sock as she closed the door.

She didn't even left my towel!

 She should start counting her last days alive. I was not going to tolerate this drama outside my room or hers. To top it off, we had a common bathroom, which was out in the corridor. So, to get back my clothes, I would have to go to my room with just my undies on. And God forbid if someone happens to be in the corridor at that moment.

With a careful step, I get out of the bathroom and start sprinting at full speed. Luckily my door was half open and I jumped right in. Vidhi and Yuvaan were chatting together and Yuvaan burst out laughing when he saw me half naked.

"Broooo! Vidhi yaar, I gotta have guts like yours!" He giggled a bit more and so did Vidhi. But I didn't. I instead moved towards Vidhi, who got ready to get up. She was giggling but I was serious. I just smiled at her and moved towards her. She was sitting in my chair, and as I approached was about to get up when I caught her and made her sit her ass down. She looked at Yuvaan with a shocked smile.