Chapter Fifteen

The fight between Sanji and Mr. 2 continued and the cook finally got the upper hand. At one point the Baroque member had turned into (Y/n) again, in an attempt to distract him, but got tricked to turn back into his dog form after Sanji said he had something on his left cheek. Sanji kept on kicking Mr. 2 in the chest and finally delivered the last blow. The cook got up from his position on the ground and looked over at the man.

"What's wrong? All you have to do is turn into Nami and I will be at your will again." Sanji asked, walking over to the man, who chuckled weakly.
"Don't make me laugh. I can barely move, let alone use my devil fruit power. You win! So kill me! The Organization will eliminate me for failing anyways. What are you waiting for?! Finish me off!" Sanji looked at Mr. 2 in boredom, then finally spoke up.
"It was a good fight. There is nothing to be said." The man watched as Sanji walked off, crying a little in the process.

"This man is living proof of grudging respect between enemies." He muttered to himself as Sanji got lost in his own thoughts.
'Oh~ how I wonder with what awe my dear (Y/n) will loo at me, when she hears I defeated Mr.2! I am sure she never saw someone stronger than me till today~' The cook thought, fantasizing about some possible outcomes when she hears of this.

Meanwhile as (Y/n) kept watching in her human form the marine soldiers, a cold shiver went through her body. (F/n) looked at her for a moment and raised his eyebrow at the odd behavior.
"Nothing to worry about... I just have the sudden urge to punch Sanji in the gut..." Shaking her head, (Y/n) returned her attention to the soldiers. She crawled a little bit on her skin again, drawing some blood again.

"Atala's nightmare." She muttered as 3 black butterflies came out of the blood, and flew from her arm to the necks of three soldiers. (Y/n) watched with a satisfied smirk as the insects disappeared into their skins.
"Ouch! What was that?!" One of the victims yelled, as the other two started rubbing their necks.
"What was what?" One soldier looked at the man who spoke, watching in horror as soon after rashes started forming on his skin.
"Yah! What is this?! Why do I have rashes now?!"

The said man yelled as he started picking on his skin.
"Ahhh!" The other one yelled as his face turned red and started swelling up, the third one probably had it worse as he had blisters and started throwing up.
"What is this?! Is it the air?!"
"Don't be stupid! We would have had the same issues!" The leader of the group yelled, looking on in horror as the other three started going insane over the sudden changes to their bodies.

'That's what you this cowardly organization deserves!' (Y/n) smirked as one of the soldiers looked up at her, then quickly yelled at the leader.
"Sir! It's that girl! She did it!" The man looked up at (Y/n), who was glaring down at him as she got up.
"You! You are that stupid girl we have to look out for! Did you do this?!"
"And if I did? Your organization failed to protect and continues killing innocent people! Also its kind of embarrassing how you all fail to capture a mere pirate." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, watching in satisfaction as the man's face turned red in anger.

"Go capture her! You two look out for them and inform Captain Smoker she attacked our men!"
The soldiers did as told and started chasing after (Y/n), who quickly jumped off of the building and started running away.
'Luffy... you better hurry up whatever you have planned!'
(Y/n) thought to herself as the soldiers kept yelling at her to stop.

"That idiot! Where did she go?!I told her to hide and keep quiet!" Zoro yelled as he and the ducks ran through the streets of Alubarna, searching for Nami. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked back at the ducks.
"Hey! Will you guys go look-"
"Zoro!!" He heard Nami's yell and looked at the opposite side, only to find Nami running away from Ms. Doublefinger and Mr.1.

"There she is! I will take a shortcut!" Zoro yelled, running into the completely opposite direction.
"NOOO! GEEZ!! WHAT'S THAT STUPID SWORDSMAN DOING?!" Nami yelled, crying when she saw his antics.
"The rule 1 in the guide to killing is.. to crush the weaker target first." Mr. 1 said as he stared at Nami.
"Let's show her how professionals operate." The other assassin laughed.