Chapter Twenty-One

"Do we know which island we will be going to now?" (Y/n) wondered sitting down on the chair Robin was previously on. Nami looked at the log pose, which appeared to not be moving ever since they have left Alabasta.
"Hmmm... I can't tell..."
"Do you think the next island will have snow?" Luffy asked with a grin, leaning on (Y/n)'s head for support.
"If I am not wrong, isn't the next island like an autumn island?" The (h/c) girl wondered, earning a nod from Robin.
"That's right, I heard it's very nice and romantic."
This statement caught Sanji's attention and he ran to where (Y/n) was, handing her a drink and some pastries.

"Romantic?! (Y/n) my dear, I will gladly guide you around it~"
"I am fine with getting lost." She said simply, watching as Luffy stole her food.
"I love it when you are so cruel! It makes you even cuter!!" Sanji exclaimed, earning an annoyed yell from Zoro to shut up. Robin and Nami sent him an unimpressed look.
"I hope we can get some medical equipment on the island, I will need it for some medicine Chopper asked me to make." (Y/n) added, but just as Robin was about to speak up something started falling on the ship.

"What's this? Rain?" Usopp wondered.
"No, looks like rice crackers." Sanji added.
"It's neither." Robin announced, pointing up at the sky.
"But something is falling down!!" Luffy yelled as he pushed (Y/n) behind himself. The crew watched in horror as a galleon fell from the sky, causing the Going Mary to be tossed across the water.
"Hold onto something! Especially you all who can't swim!" (Y/n) yelled as Luffy wrapped an arm around her waist and the other around the railing.

"What is going on?!" Usopp yelled while hugging an equally scared Chopper.
"There is more coming!! Look out!" Sanji yelled, then looked down at Luffy.
"You better hold onto (Y/n) or I will kick you off of the ship!"
"Shut up! What do you think am I doing?!" The captain glared at the cook.
"Are those skeletons?!" (Y/n) yelled just before a skull landed next to her.
"GAHHH THERE IS MORE COMING!!" Usopp yelled.

"What was that? How did that ship even fall from up there?" (Y/n) questioned as Robin looked at the skulls that fell on top of the Going Mary.
"Hmmm..." The woman muttered and looked at the galleon.
"Ah! My log pose is broken!" Nami yelled in panic, watching as the needle pointed up at the sky.
"What?!" Usopp yelled and looked at the navigator as well.
"I don't know how... but the needle is just pointing up at the sky. It's not moving at all."
"I heard of this once..."

"So did I, when the log pose keeps on pointing up... You don't think it's true?" (Y/n) said, looking at Robin who seemed to have the same idea as she did.
"What? What is it about, you two?" Zoro questioned.
"Our log pose... has been captured by a sky island!" Robin said as both she and (Y/n) looked nervously at the sky.
"A sky island?!"
"What is that?!" Luffy asked excitedly, shaking (Y/n) in order to get some answers.
"Stop it, you barbarian!!" Nami yelled, hitting the captain over the head.
"Th...thanks Nami..." (Y/n) said as she tried to adjust her balance again.

"It's not just an island, it's actually a whole sea with islands in the sky. Our log pose seemed to have captured only one tho." Robin explained, causing Usopp and Luffy to look at the sky in excitement.
"I heard a lot of stories about it when I was a child. There is even a myth going around about how ancient gold and ruins are up there, but I just chucked it up as sailor stories." (Y/n) added, recalling some of the sailors talking about it while she was with Vivi in Nanohama.
"Gold?! Real gold, you say?!" Nami asked with stars in her eyes.
"It could just be a myth as well. Just because one part of the story might be true, doesn't mean the other one is." (Y/n) quickly argued back, hoping that the possible gold won't cloud Nami's judgment.

"A sea and islands floating up in the sky?! C'mon guys raise the prow!!" Luffy yelled in excitement and Usopp joined him.
"Raise the prow!!!"
"We can't raise the prow." Sanji said, immediately shutting both boys up.
Nami, seemingly coming back to her senses, looked back at Robin and (Y/n).
"But what you two are saying is impossible! How can islands and oceans float up in the air? The log pose must be broken."
"No, navigator. The log pose isn't broken." Robin answered back.