Chapter Eighteen

"Whoa! I slept so good!!" Luffy's yells echoed through the room and all the attention was now on him.
"Huh?! Where is my hat?! I'm starving! Where's breakfast?! And where is my hat?!" Luffy wondered as he looked around the room, while the rest watched either in amusement or annoyance.
"The second you wake up, the racket starts. It's time for dinner, not breakfast, by the way." Sanji commented as Vivi laughed a little.
"Your hat's over there, a soldier found it near the palace." Usopp explained, pointing at the desk in the right corner.

"Great!!" He yelled, stretching his arm out to get take the hat.
"I'm so glad you're better, Luffy." Vivi finally spoke up, grateful that the captain was finally awake.
"Goofball, you had a high fever! Vivi and Chopper took care of you the whole time!" Nami yelled as she went through some of her books.
"Really?! Thanks!!" Luffy looked between the two in shock.
A few moments later Zoro walked in, all the yelling causing him to grow a little curious.
"Luffy, you are awake."
"Hey!! Have you been training again?!" Chopper yelled at the swordsman.
"What? That's my business."
"It's my business as well!! I am your doctor! Where are your bandages?!" Chopper continues as he inspected the nonchalant man.
"They hinder my moves."
"Then don't move?!"

"In case you are confused..." Luffy turned away from the bickering duo and looked at Nami.
"You have been sleeping for the past 3 days."
"3 days?!" The captain's yell caused Chopper and Zoro to stop arguing and look at him.
"Yeah."
"I missed 15 meals?!"
"How did you get that number?!" Nami asked in annoyance as Usopp slapped his forehead.
"This idiot counts 5 meals a day!"
"Oh? Is (Y/n) not awake yet? Where is she?" Luffy asked, trying to find the (h/c) girl. The rest of the crew grew a little silent, also unsure where she was, since they didn't see her since yesterday.
"We are sure. She did greet us yesterday morning and ate breakfast, but ever since then went M.I.A." Sanji spoke up as the rest nodded their heads.

"Don't worry about it guys, she has just been with P-"
"Ah, the captain is awake! Dinner will be ready in an hour, can you wait for so long?" Terracotta asked as a servant brought some fruits into the room.
"Wha?!" The pirates exclaimed as Luffy looked at the blonde woman in shock.
"What, Igaram?! You are alive?!"
"And what's with that outfit?! You look like a woman!" Zoro added as the woman laughed at him.
"No, you guys that's Terracotta. She's Igaram's wife and the palace housekeeper." Vivi spoke up as the woman next to her nodded her head.

"Thank you for helping us."
"I already heard of lookalike couples... but this is next level." Zoro muttered as Terracotta offered the fruits for Luffy to eat before dinner.
"Gladly!" He yelled, eating everything in one bite.
"Was that magic?!" Zoro and Sanji yelled in awe as the boy gulped down the food.
"Mrs. Terracotta! Can you please tell Igaram and Chaka to stop following me?!"
The woman turned around to look at (Y/n) in surprise as Vivi laughed.
"Are they really-" Terracotta facepalmed as the rest looked at an agitated (Y/n) while Vivi patted her back.

"You know how they are." Vivi laughed as the pirates looked at (Y/n) in confusion.
"Oh? Luffy, you are awake? How are you feeling?" (Y/n) asked, noticing the captain staring at her. The boy laughed a little before answering.
"Fine! Just hungry! Can you believe not eating 15 meals?!"
"15? No... sounds awful actually." (Y/n) said, deciding to roll with the answer, despite being confused with the number.
"He counts 5 meals for one day." Chopper explained.
"Ahh... anyways, I wanted to thank you all for saving Alabasta. It really means a lot to us." (Y/n) smiled at the group.

"Nothing to mention, sweetheart~ You can always count on your prince charming!" Sanji exclaimed in his usual lovesick way, one (Y/n) oddly grew used to.
"You can count on us, right mr. Prince?" Zoro jabbed, trying to fight back his blush. Chopper did his happy dance, saying that it was no big deal.
"Captain Usopp is always there. You can count on it!"
"I accept food as a thank you-" Before Luffy could finish his sentence, Nami hit him over the head and spoke up.
"What Luffy wants to say, is that it was nothing! Really, you guys are our friends and it's the least we could do." Nami said nervously as (Y/n) nodded at her answer, happy to see them all well and acting like they did usually.