#Preview#

"Sweet Lips" is a very popular BL novel that is known throughout the world, it's about the story of a young boy of poverty name Jake who was taken in by the Grante Family, one of the 7 great families in the Kingdom of Aristro. This Place is filled with magic and swordsmanship with a large, large amount of obsession and romance, and tension seriously.

5 male leads will be love-matched with Jake, the first one being Adams Grante his step-brother, his older brother Adams is madly obsessed with Jake to the point where he wants to lock him up in the villa so no one can take him away from him. But for the sake of Jake's happiness and freedom, he controls his obsession for Jake very well.... for now, that is.

The Second Male Lead is Chris Van Kert the son of Van Kert, one of the 7 great families,s and also the 2nd most favorite character in the novel. Chris is your everyday typical tsundere boy who tries to ignore Jake but cannot and falls in love with Jake in the end, even with his ignorance he's a fairly smart and strong person able to graduate pre-school at the age of 9 where you should be in the age of 12 to be able to graduate from there.

The next one is Lewis Collins the 3rd male lead of Jake's harem, though he would show up in the middle of the novel's story he is still one of the male leads for Jake. He is a stalker only for Jake and he acts very arrogant and boastful but there's a reason for his attitude, he is the son of the greatest
merchant and the ruler of the Kingdom Goldville and also the secretary of the student council at the University of Principality the famous school in all 5 kingdoms and where Jake and his harem will study.

4th Male Lead is surprising because he is 2 years younger than Jake..... talk about age legality over here... anyways the man's name is Keith Bachiler again the son of Bachiler, one of the 7 great families Keith is a prodigy in magic being able to use 5 elements or more in just the age of 16. He is a cinnamon roll to Jake but a wild lion to the others he doesn't find interest specifically Jake's harem. Keith is also the Head of the SkyWarp Club the prestigious club at the University of Principality.

Lastly is the most favorite character in the novel and the big daddy or whatever the fangirls call him, his name is Lucas Wolfson. Yes to what his name implies he is the son of the strongest Family in the kingdom because of the family's ability to shapeshift into a wolf (furry lmao), Lucas owns a very small organization called the "Golden Eyes" which is an information guild made solely for the better good. Lucas also hides his identity by going by the name Evans Harter helping Jake secretly while also admiring him why not?

But let's not forget the Villain of this Story named Kaisen Kingsworth. Kaisen is a relatively bad villain as he is the most hated character by the "Sweet Lips" community, although he is the son of the king of aristo his attitude is over the skies that even the 7 great families hate. He made all sorts of mischief and evil doings that to the point his father the King of Aristro dares not to call him his son. But to this, he has no backing as well, no magic, no swordsmanship, and even his siblings don't want to help him with his problems because he is the "problem." In the end, he dies in Jake's harem which is tragic because later at the end of the novel's story, it shows how much hate the people has for him, in the age of 22 he was kidnapped by the dark guild and used him in experiments resulting in his loss of sanity and mental abuse, physical abuse, his siblings tormenting him  and lastly being the most incompetent child he is always compared by the other great nobles child specifically the 7 great families.

So..

Introductions to the story are essential if you want to become a good writer or to what the saying goes..... For now, these are only the things I will show in my preview so don't hope for more.

Still hope you enjoy~