Chapter EX: Author's 1st Note

Heya Everyone Madam Tophat here. So today I am just going to fill in the things that you need to know.

First the Characters so I will give a Chapter-Bio if I was able to make 20 chapters so please bare with me when you're trying so hard to imagine what they look like🤣🤣.

Second the Relationship with Kaisen and his Father, so I'll make it clear I am not trying to rush things between him and his father because it is really the happening.

The only reason why the king hates kaisen in the original novel is to what he have done and because we are currently kaisen's 19th birthday the hate by his father is non-existant yet.

Also the other reason is because Kaisen needs support. If kaisen doesn't get any support he will be in the more dangerous spot than right now, but why his father?

Because if he have his father's trust the others won't be doing much trouble and cause much more harm to kaisen in the far future especially his siblings and that b*tch boy Adams Grante.

Also I wanna talk about the happenings especially where kevin and kaisen fought, yes you can guess it, it came from the spirit that inherited kaisen I don't know if I would try to give any information about it because I myself have no idea what that will do but we'll work it out.

Second is the past of the king with kaisen yes you guess it the king loves kaisen more than the 3 b*tch silbings. Also he knows kaisen is trying to mend their broken relationship.

Lastly is kaisen's past like being Andrei, so first of all it has been already talkes about in the first chapter that andrei doesn't want to go back and who wants to go back when your bullied all your life? Anyways no harsh feelings there.

Also if you want more info this is all I can currently give because I would start spoiling the story and it would cause less interest so yeah stay curious. if you have any thoughts if I have copy this on someone do let me know.

Anyways bye for now and hope you enjoy my made-up story byeeeee.