Chapter 2: Villain's Inheritance Part 2

Note on how to read this:

*: for locations and time
": Titles of the person, Remarks
~: Flashbacks
^: Notes
() : Inside talks (basically mind talks), giving some side info and meanings
|: Characterization (the characters or places origin in a kind of narration) but also shows more info about a specific frame, reward, contract, or to what the mc and other characters writing in their book and some information.
': Narration
°: emotions the person has when talking
{}: sound effects

That is all hope you enjoy reading💗

Also, the name of the author:
Madam Tophat✨️

_______________________________________________

~Previously in Chapter 1~

Kaisen: (Wth?!! this person... Is me!?!... but who is this guy!?

'Before he continues to think further the door suddenly opens.'

~End of preview~

*Kaisen's Bedroom, 9:39 pm*

'A large thud while the door opens made Kaisen jump as he looks in question to whom made the sound.'

'He saw a maid in his 60s glaring at him which made him sweat in horror. Then the maid spoke.'

Matriona: Hmm... the prince is awake unfortunately °sighs while looking at him°

Kaisen: (if you mean unfortunately💢)

Matriona: Hey one of you guard the prince for a moment I'll get the king...

'After that, the maid left.'

Kaisen: (whose that rude lady-...... wait she looked familiar but... where did I last remember it?)

*moments later*

{Thud!, Bang!}

'Another loud noise from the opening of the door made Kaisen jump again. But this time it was a formal man dressed in a luxurious king's outfit, while there were 3 people behind him.'

King: Kaisen you're awake now.....

Kaisen: Yes si-

King: What a Disappointment °cold°

'When the king spoke those words Kaisen stood still silent and terrified.'

King: I thought you'd be better, despite being the oldest child you got beaten out cold by your sibling... such a disgrace.

'Kaisen could barely grip on to what the king is saying but he sees 3 teens behind the king's back, making him assume that those 3 were his siblings.'

Kaisen: (those 3 looks familiar..... hm I can't grasp who they are...)

'While Kaisen is trying to remember who those 3 were the king spoke again.'

King: Kaisen..... from this point onward I will announce you as... not my child anymore...

'The stares of the maid and 3 brothers and sisters fell on kaizen with shock at what the king said. Even Kaisen was... half shocked.'

King: Do not come to my office after you realized your mistakes.

'After that, the king left leaving the 3 teens behind, and suddenly one of them spoke.'

Alice: Haysst Big brother- I mean Kaisen why did you have to be so weak °sarcasmly laughing°

Kai: °chuckles° Yeah! You got owned by big brother Arthur like that.

Arthur: Now now you two show some respect he's still your ex-brother °joking°