Chapter 4: Commotions And Invitation

Note on how to read this:

*: for locations and time
": Titles of the person, Remarks
~: Flashbacks
^: Notes
() : Inside talks (basically mind talks), giving some side info and meanings
|: Characterization (the characters or places origin in a kind of narration) but also shows more info about a specific frame, reward, contract, or to what the mc and other characters writing in their book and some information.
': Narration
°: emotions the person has when talking
{}: sound effects

That is all hope you enjoy reading💗

Also, the name of the author:
Madam Tophat✨️

_______________________________________________

~Previously in Chapter 3~

'Kaisen wanders around curious about the books stacked on shelves, there were history books, formulas, fables, and even fanfiction stories.'

'Kaisen then took a random book that caught his eye.'

|A Little love made for you.|

'The book interests kaisen as he thought it was just a simple romance book but when he opened it to read he was shocked by the content of it.'

~End of Preview~

'Kaisen found that the book is BL, so he immediately closed the book in embarrassment because the novel is also smut.'

Kaisen: (Ahhh! Why is this novel BL?! I thought it was a wholesome romance story;(,
Well..... let's just continue to read it why not?)

'Kaisen then walks to the closest desk or seat that he could find and started reading the book still blushing in embarrassment.'

*2 hours later*

'Kaisen finished the story while thinking inside that the story is-.'

Kaisen: (Trash utterly trash why is the plot so bland? At the start of the novel is about sex and tension and ends with it as well? Who wrote this?!)

'Kaisen rages but calms down immediately after, he then put back the book and started to roam again to search for a new book.'

'Suddenly in the corner of the Formula category bookshelf, he saw a book that gave him a curiosity.'

|Living Legend's Calculation Guide, by Edwin Magis|

'The title was alright but the one who wrote it increased kaisen's interest.'

|Edwin Magis, one of the former wizards in the magistral tower. Although he passed away 200 years ago in the novel, he is still one of the strongest beings back then.|

'So kaisen took the book and read it.'

*1 hour and 27 mins later*

'Kaisen closed the book with happiness as it was one of the greatest books he have ever read.'

'Filled with calculations and Questions about certain problems it was one educational ride for kaisen, even though it was a bit short containing only 70 pages it was still a masterpiece.'

'Kaisen then went straight to the cashier to buy the book.'

Cashier: Yes thank you sir for purchasing the book but may I ask for your name?

'Kaisen then froze because he forgot he was wearing a disguise. But either way, he didn't care much.'

Kaisen: Kaisen Kingsworth...

Cashier: Alright kaisen kingsworth-...

Kaisen: .....

'The cashier looks at what she's typing and immediately looked at kaisen which gave her a horrified face.'