Chapter 5: Party Pooper/Pleaser? Part 1

Note on how to read this:

*: for locations and time
": Titles of the person, Remarks
~: Flashbacks
^: Notes
() : Inside talks (basically mind talks), giving some side info and meanings
|: Characterization (the characters or places origin in a kind of narration) but also shows more info about a specific frame, reward, contract, or to what the mc and other characters writing in their book and some information.
': Narration
°: emotions the person has when talking
{}: sound effects

That is all hope you enjoy reading💗

Also, the name of the author:
Madam Tophat✨️

_______________________________________________

~Previously in Chapter 4~

'During the early midnight, a ball of light popped out of Kaisen's body and started to swirl around him as if it was having fun playing around him.'

'Then suddenly the light shone brightly covering the room again.'

~End of Preview~

*Kaisen's Bedroom, 5:13 am*

'Kaisen was having a good sleep when suddenly'

{BANG! BANG!}

'The large knock on the door made kaisen jump and fall out of his bed.'

Kaisen: Ow! ow... Yes! Who is it?

King: it's me Kaisen... °cold°

Kaisen: ..... My Lord, why are you here?

'Kaisen became formal the moment he heard the king's voice.'

King: I am just here to remind you that you have to be at the gate at 7 am that's..... all

Kaisen: O-okay my lord.....

'Kaisen then stood up stretching for his body is weak and walked to the bathroom but when he was about to take a bath he suddenly remembered the skincare product.'

'So he rushes to where the product is and took a bath.'

*28 minutes later*

'After a refreshing bath, a knock from the door can be heard.'

Maid: Sir Kaisen.... your breakfast is here...

'It was the maid from last time so kaisen let her in.'

Kaisen: Come on in then...

'The maid entered while looking away from kaisen, she put down the tray and went out immediately.'

Kaisen: Hayst running again? Oh well...

'Kaisen took the tray and went to his desk before chowing down the food while looking at the view.'

'After moments he finished the meal, rang the bell, and let the butler take his tray.'

'Kaisen then starts to read the book he had bought yesterday from the store with the remaining time he has.'

*49 minutes later*

'Kaisen closed his book when someone knocked on his door.

Dress Maker: May I come in?

Kaisen: You may...

'The person went in and it was the dressmaker giving him an outfit he could wear to the party.'

'The dressmaker then leaves after giving kaisen his outfit, it was a white, golden embroidered tuxedo that has a flowery design with emerald pearl buttons, a black neck collar, and a silver daisy knitted to his chest pocket.'