EP.2

One morning ⛅

''Good Morning Nu, get up and let's have breakfast'' Zee wakes up Nunew who is sleeping peacefully and touches his cheeks softly.

''Ummm Hia! It's still too early! How abt we skip breakfast today?'' Nunew whined with his eyes still closed.

''Not a chance, you must eat breakfast everyday to be healthy. I can't stand seeing my baby sick'' Zee pinched Nunew's nose bridge playfully, making Nunew to scrunched his face.

''Hmmphh Hia! you're so strict'' Nunew pouted his soft pink lips and finally get up.

''Awwwn babyyy I'm just worried that you might get sick'' Zee replied kissing his baby's pouted lips ''Why're u so cute Nu, you're making me lock you up so that I will be the only one to have you''

Nunew giggles at Zee's flirty words.''I'm already all yours''.

Zee smiled at his baby's words.

...........

After having their breakfast, Zee put down the cutlery and turned to Nunew.

''Nu, what are you doing tonight?''

''Umm Not sure Hia, Why?'' Nunew looked up his Hia.

''Nothing. I'm just wondering if we could go on a date and have dinner together coz it's been a while that we dated, isn't it? ''

''Sure Hia.Tht's great. I'll make sure to clear my schedules for you Hehe I'm already excited.'' Nunew's excitement was quite evident in his voice.

''Alright. I'll pick u up in front of DMD building''

"Sure Hia''

...........
Nunew is a singer in Domundi. He has been working there for more than six months.

Actually, because DMD sees the talent in Nunew, he was once offered to take part in one series as a main actor. He really wanted to give it a go to see if he can do it but Zee was totally against with his decision. Zee simply doesn't want to see Nunew acting all lovely dovey with other people apart from him. He can't even imagine someone touching Nunew, not even hugging or kissing, even if it's just acting, he just couldn't care less.

Nunew knowing Zee so damn well, he gave up the offer and rejected. He then only decided to focus more on his singing career.

Also, Nunew doesn't become a singer that easily, as easily as we think. It's not that he's not well-qualified or not talented. Nunew definitely have a very beautiful voice which can make everyone fall for him only by listening to his voice. His voice was very soothing and he was also a very talented singer. (A/n: a fact💯) That's the actual problem.

Zee was so jealous that many people would want to steal Nunew from him. It's not like he don't want to support Nunew or be a supportive boyfriend. It's simply just that he want to be the only one to hear Nunew's singing. He wants to have everything by himself. He don't care if others call him possessive or petty-minded or whatsoever, he's in fact petty only at times when it is regarding Nunew.

However, despite Zee objecting his decision of being a singer, Nunew tried every single way to convince Zee. But Zee was so adamant and would not agree, they fought everyday because of this case. It was only until Nunew go to extreme.....

Nunew for sure knows Zee all too well. He knows how to make Zee go wild, go soft, or give in. Initially, he didn't really want to use the final method he was going to use because he knew damn well that Zee was traumatized regarding that. Nonetheless, he pulled the last straw and made Zee permit. (let Nunew be a singer)

Nunew packed all of his clothes, stuff and left the house for weeks. He blocked Zee on every social media platforms and even blocked his calls and messages. The only thing that was left behind was a little note that said ''I will never be back unless I get what I want''.

He was quite smart so, he didn't go back to his parents' home knowing that Zee will surely find him if he go there. 

Nunew was naturally born as a stubborn kid. No one can stop him from doing what he wants. But, after he met Zee, he was not as stubborn as before. He usually let Zee win in most of the cases regardless of being younger than Zee. But now, he can't let Zee win this time. No, he don't want to. He was then so determined to get what he wanted. Because, it was his dream to become a singer after all. He just can't let all his talents wasted.

When Zee found out that Nunew left the hoise for good, his heart dropped. And was worried either. He, for the first time, thought that what he did was really wrong. Regretted. He called Nunew several times but the little one had already blocked him which made him more worried and furious at the same time.

He punched the wall until his knuckles bleed. The blood dripping all over the floor. He felt pathetic, hopeless, and mad. He became a total mess.

Zee even went to Nunew's parents' house only to find that Nunew never came back to them. It's been almost two weeks that he's been finding Nunew everywhere but Nunew was no where to be found. He didn't go to work and drank all day making Max worried. Max also can't help because Nunew also blocked him.

Finally, he decided to give in and promised Nunew to let him be a singer as he wish. Zee begged Nunew's Pa and Ma to give him a call and notify that. (A/n: coz our baby blocked him tehehehe)

Being a smart kid, Nunew make sure Zee won't change his decision and he threatened him that if he ever changed his decision, he would attempt suicide. That makes Zee actually scared. He can't even imagine living a life where there is no Nunew. If that happens, he knew that he won't be able to forgive himself.

The next day, Nunew finally went back to Zee. When he reached their house, he saw countless bottles scattering all over the place, showing that Zee was drinking every single day since he left. And the whole place was messy. He realized what he did works but worsened Zee's trauma and started to feel guilty.

When Zee realized Nunew was finally home, he came out of the room but he's not happy or angry or surprised to see Nunew. His face was deprived of emotions.

When Nunew saw Zee in such situation, he hugged and cried, realizing what he did was beyond and. it went overboard. However, Zee didn't respond to Nunew at all for he was hurt. <A/n: Our big baby Zee is actually sulking> Nunew wanted to cry even more when he noticed Zee wasn't hugging him back or greeting him like usual. He thought to himself that he would have to beg for Hia's forgiveness. Since that day, Zee won't utter a single word or talk to Nunew. Days had passed and it was almost a week that they both didn't talk. Zee acted as if he completely forgot about Nunew's existence.

Nunew criend and begged Zee to talk to him but nothing happened. Whenever, Nunew tried to talk to Zee, Zee left the place and avoided him. He didn't even sleep in a same room as Nunew. After a whole week, Nunew had enough and confronted Zee.

Nu grabbed Zee's arms and told ''Do you hate me that much that you don't even want to talk to me anymore? Do you not want me anymore? Should I just leave?'' Tears dropped.

''New'' called Zee with a cold tone. ''Don't ever say that or do that again''

Nunew was so happy that Zee was finally talking to him. He smiled through his tears. So, he apologized quickly, while he had a chance, before Zee continued to say anything.

''Yes,Hia. I'm really sorry and I promised I won't do that again. Please forgive me Hia. I can't live without you and I love you very much. I'm really really sorry. Could you forgive me hia, humm?'' Nunew almost kneeled down but Zee stopped him. Nunew's eyes began to get all teary and he almost cried.

''Ummhmmm'' Zee walked towards Nunew and reached Nunews cheeks to wipe off Nunew's tears.

''I hope this will be the last time you did this Nu. Promise me you will never do that again and I'm also sorry for avoiding you all week.'' Zee apologized and pulled Nunew into his embrace.

Nunew finally sobbed like a baby in Hia's arms. ''Yes Hia, I promise I will never ever act out again. I love you Hia. I can't stand ur cold treatment'' He cried even harder at the last sentence.

''Awwn babyyy alright. Hia is very wrong to give you a cold shoulder so stop crying na'' He rubbed Nunew's back softly, calming Nunew down and give a peck on his forehead.

..........

I'm sorry if this ep gets a lil bit angsty. Tbh, the original plot wasn't like that 😂😂 Hope you guys enjoy despite the angst 💖🥺 I would appreciate ur comments and advices hehe 🥺