EP.6

Since that incident, the relationship of Zee and Nunew seems to get healthier.

While Zee is trying hard to change himself for his fiancé, Nunew is also encouraging him by showing how much he trusts and loves Zee. These days, they are getting along very well since they try to understand each other more.

"Baby Nu, breakfast is ready! Come and eat your favourite pancakes that I make'' Zee shouted in a low tone from the kitchen while making their breakfast.

''Hehe thank you Hia. You must be tired preparing all of these by yourself. Want a kiss as a reward? '' Nunew replied mischievously and hugged Zee from the back, which distracts his Hia.

''Baby, you know I'm cooking right? You're being cute and naughty so early in the morning huh?'' Zee turned off the gas stove and turned around to face his naughty kitten.

He then grabbed Nunew by his waist and put him on the kitchen counter. (A/N: you guys should know from which ep rt? 🤭🤫)

''Umm.. Are you gonna leave the pancakes like that Hia?'' Nunew asked a question, acting all innocent.

''You know nothing in the world is more important than you right?''

Nunew's lips curved up in agreement.
Zee then kissed that delicate lips of his baby and bit it. ''As tasty as always Nu, it tastes like strawberries''

''Can I taste you more?'' Nunew just nodded. He then proceed to unbutton Nunew's pajamas and start kissing from his neck to the whole body.

''Let me give you a mark so that everyone will know you're mine'' Zee bites Nunew's neck, making a hickey.

"Everyone knows Hia'' Nunew wrapped his little hands around Hia's neck, making Zee's lips come closer
to his. He then kissed Zee until their lips bleed.
.......

" Still want pancakes?'' Zee asked Nunew.

Although it's not their first time sharing a kiss, Nunew's face suddenly turns red, he can't even reply Zee back. He is still overwhelmed with what they just did. Zee knows him too well and ofc Zee enjoys seeing Nunew getting all shy. Their kisses and touches always feel new and fresh regardless of how many times they have done with each other. As if their love for each other will not gets old but grows even more. A literal soulmates indeed.

''Seems like my Nu is shy'' Zee chuckles while putting pancakes on Nunew's plate. Zee finds Nunew so adorable that he wants to squish his cheeks so bad. (But he has to let Nunew breathe, right?)

" You should still eat Nu, A- i'll feed you'' Nunew opened his mouth and looked up Zee with puppy eyes. Nunew looks so cute that he makes Zee smiles again.

''Good job, you're eating well and being cute.'' Zee pinched Nu's cheeks out of nowhere. '' How can you be this cute''

Nunew just giggles and said ''because I'm your boyfriend''.
.......

"Hey Zee, you seem so happy these days? getting along with Nunew well?'' Max asked as Zee is grinning alone like a fool.

Zee stopped smiling. ''None of your business. How about you? How's your relationship with ur boy?''

''So far So good'' Max just shrugged his shoulders.

'' Seriously speaking Zee, it's nice seeing you guys being lovey dovey. I hate seeing you guys fight. And when that happens, you dumbass can't even focus.''

''Whatever, I'm marrying Nunew within this year and I want to be a perfect husband for him.''

''Good for you, btw when are you proposing him?''

''Well, maybe after this business trip'' replied Zee with a sigh. "Can't you just go instead of me, Max?''

''Dude, you're the CEO'' Max rolled his eyes '' So, you'll be out of town for how many days?''

''May be a week or less than a week, it depends. Look after Nunew while I'm away Ai' Max.''

''Zee, Nunew's is a grown up, he can look after himself, just do ur business and be back quick. When are you leaving btw?''

Zee rolled his eyes. '' So why are you being so strict with Nat?'' Max couldn't reply. '' I think I'll be leaving tomorrow'' Zee added.

''Have you told Nunew about that?''

''Not yet, i'll tell him tonight''

.......

'' Hello Nu, when will you finish?'' Zee called Nunew as soon as he's done with his paperwork.

'' maybe after 10 minutes? I'm just waiting for an editor.''

'' I'm coming, i'll pick u up today since I finished mine early. What do you want to drink Nu''

''Hot chocolate would be fine Hia. Thank you. See you in a few. Love ya''

Zee stopped at a coffee shop near DMD and ordered an Americano and a hot chocolate for his baby.

He then waited his baby in his car. After a few minutes, Nunew gets into the car.

"here, your highness, the hot chocolate'' Zee jokes, giving it to Nunew.

'' You're having fun teasing me, aren't you'' Nunew cast a sideglance and pouted.

''Are you tired, Nu?''

''Now that you pick me up, no '' Nunew smiled and looked at Zee.

''Oh, Nu I have to tell you something when we arrived home''

''Sure''
.........

''Nu, I have to go on a business trip tomorrow, i think it's gonna be a week ''

''Hmmmph'' Nunew pouted, not liking an idea of parting with Zee for a whole week. '' Alright, it's a business trip after all.'' Nunew then smiled.

'' How can I leave my baby for a week? I don't think I will survive Nu'' Zee pretending to cry and put his head on the shoulder of his fiancé.

''It's just a week Hia '' Nunew laughed '' I'll make sure to keep the house safe while you're gone''

''No babe, you need to keep urself safe while your guardian is away. ''

'' Don't worry Hia. I can take care of myself. You! make sure Hia take care of yourself.''

'' hmmm alright'' Zee prentend to be sad and hugged Nunew, then he kissed Nu's forehead.

'' I don't want to leave you Nunew. If possible, I just want to take you with me''

''Hia, it's just a week-trip. I'll be okay. Just worry about yourself Hia. In case you forget, I'm an adult''

''For me, you're always my baby so I can't just leave you. I love you na''

" I love you more Hia.'' They then exchange their kisses.

Little did they know the storm is yet to come.

......

Well, this ep is all about them flirting and making out. 🤭 It's all fluff. I kinda suck at writing a romantic scene. I'm sorry if this is not what you expected. And I'm kinda afraid, you'd get bored reading this chapter coz there's no drama in it.... but the angst is yet to come... who knows...