EP.12 (Final)

" I'm ready to talk Hia. Let's talk'' Nunew looked Zee into his eyes and smiles weakly, ofc he is nervous because this time, whatever the result is or to wherever their relationship is leading, he has already determined to accept it.

Zee clearly noticed the determination in Nunew's eyes and that is making him more anxious. Because in accordance to their conversation which they will be having soon, everything will change either for the better or for the worse.

They both take a seat on the sofa set on which they used to cuddle, now, they are sitting across each other.

" So,...do u really want to call off the engagement and seperate our paths?'' This is the question Nunew wanted to know the most. Ofc, this has to be the first question to be asked.

'' N-no! Ofc not Nu. It's not like that. I-I just want you to be happy.'' Zee sighed , his eyes are only focused on his feet, not daring to look up at Nunew coz he feels guilty.

Nunew is not really satisfied with Zee's answer but he shakes it off that disatisfaction.

" you think breaking up with you will make me happy?''

Zee nodded. " So, why... why do you think I stayed beside you for years? Regardless of anything? Whyyyyyyy!! What you are saying right now is literally underestimating my love, my sincerity towards you Hi- No P'Zee.'' Nunew raised his voice because he can't do this anymore, this is just too much. Maybe He can't just understand Zee anymore. Or Zee is starting to doubt his love towards him(Zee).

''Nunew don't call me ''Hia'' but ''P'Zee''? Why? Does he hate me now?'' Zee is literally overthinking and what Nunew doesn't know is it hurts, it hurts Zee that Nunew is now reluctant to call him ''Hia'' which Nu used to call him.

'' No, Nu it's not like that. I'm not underestimating your love or your sincerity. I-I just thought, letting you go will be better for you since I'm afraid that you-you will have to suffer more if you stay with me.''
Zee lowers his voice at the last one. Not confident enough to say that to Nunew.

'' don't make me suffer then? Isn't it easy?'' Nunew raised his voice a bit and gave Zee an incredulous look.

''I don't know, I-I also really doesn't want to hurt you but-I keep hurting you'' Zee replied in a barely audible voice and he is now on verge of tears. Ofc, he doesn't want to break up with his dear Nu but what if, what if he accidentally hurts Nu?

" So, you want to end everything that we've been building for years just because of this lame excuse?'' Nunew scoffed.

Actually, what Nunew is expecting from Zee is an apology and promise that he will try his best not to hurt him, that he will make him happy at all costs. Just a simple promise. And Nunew is willing to forgive everything like nothing had really happened and restart their relationship in a healthy way.

But, from Zee's pov, as much as he doesn't want to call off this engagement, he doesn't trust himself anymore. What if he gives Nunew a promise that he will make him happy but in the end, he ended up hurting him again?? The ''what ifs'' questions are making Zee indecisive.

'' Alright, ur wish is granted. Let's just break up'' . Nunew becomes really impatiet. He tried his best to say that ''break up'' words calmly but he couldn't hold his tears and break down just in front of Zee. He stands up and tries to leave quickly but a warm touch prevents him from leaving.

Zee grabbed Nunew's hand instantly and pulled Nunew into his hug. Seeing Nunew's tears, He just decided something. No matter what, he will not let go of him. Breaking up will do no good to both of them. He don't want to lose Nunew. So, he decided to follow his heart instead.