EP.3

Back to the present

It was almost 6.30pm and Zee was preparing for their dinner date. He has to leave early because he wants to pick Nu up in front of his office building and remind Nunew's coworlers that he's Nunew's boyfriend.

Instead of wearing a suit, Zee just went with a casual outfit. Just a light blue shirt with a black jeans.

''Okay. Tht's great! I need to leave now'' Zee looked himself in the mirror while smiling with a satisfaction.

........

On the other hand, although Nunew had already cleared his evening schedules for his date with Hia, he can't leave yet since someone unexpected came to see him outside of  DMD building.

It was his childhood friend, Joss, who is also a distant step-cousin of him. Actually, Joss was a step son of his aunt. So, technically, he's also his cousin. Joss and Nunew really get along well since their childhood. They were also best playmates. Nunew would share everything with Joss and so did Joss. There's absolutely nothing they knew about each other until Joss moved to another country whereas Nunew just stayed in Thailand.

"Ohh Joss, when are u back? I haven't heard from you for a while!'' Nunew was excited and happy to meet his cousin back who had been in Europe  for years. He almost hugged Joss out of excitement but he stopped himself, knowing that he will have to fight with Zee if Zee happens to see them hugging.

''Just today. I came to meet you as soon as I arrived Thailand. How have you been Nong? Well, I heard that you've got urself a boyfriend and is living together with him, isn't it? Is he good to you'' Joss slightly punch Nunew's arms and suddenly kissed Nunew's hand. Back in the country where Joss had stayed, kissing the back of the hand was just the gesture for greeting someone.

But Nunew panicked as he was afraid that Zee would get overly jealous and created a scene in front of his workplace. Luckily, Zee has just arrived. Nonetheless, what Nunew doesn't realize was that there was someone who has been taking pictures of him and Joss.

''Sorry Joss. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad to see you again but I have to go now. My boyfriend is picking me up. Gotta catch up later, cousin. I'll call you later.'' Nunew waved goodbye to Joss and run towards Zee's car, hoping that he would not get into trouble and that Zee don't see it.

''Hey baby, How's your work today?''asked Zee with a smile on his face.

Nunew felt relieved when he saw Zee smiled. '' Great, there's not much to do today since I canceled some.....to date with my Hia''

''Awww, my baby's excited, shall we just go to that trendy BBQ house? You've always loved BBQ, don't you?''

''Everything is fine with me Hia.''

''Okay Let's just go there''

............
Despite his possessiveness, Zee was a caring boyfriend. He would always open the car door, put the food in Nunew's plate first and prioritize him in everything.

''Nu, Can I ask you something?''

''Sure, Hia'' replied Nu, who's busy eating the grilled pork.

''Who is that guy that I saw earlier?''

Nunew was slightly shocked at the mentioning of Joss.He looked up and tried to answer it as calmly as possible. He thought that he doesn't need to be afraid since he did nothing wrong. ''Oh, it's Joss. My step-cousin who's living in Europe for years and he just came back.''

''Ohh I see'' Zee nodded his head making Nunew feel relieved once again.

''Thank God Zee didn't see Joss kissing his hand'' Nunew said to himself.

For the rest of the date, they talked about every random things that have happened in both of their lives and flirted while eating bbq. It was such a romantic date without a fight.

.....
On the other hand,

Poppy was nervous as he don't know what to do with the photos that he just took. Poppy is Zee's secretary and he was ordered to track Nunew so that Zee would know every movement Nunew made.

He really don't want to stalk Nunew but his boss would make him follow Nunew secretly and take photos of him.

Although Zee told Poppy that he was doing this because he's simply worried about Nunew's safety, Poppy knew that this isn't right. But he also can't bring himself to tell Nunew about that.

He don't want Nunew to get into trouble because it's evident that it's not even Nu's fault.

Poppy knew everything about how wild Zee can be when he's furious. So, he made a right decision which is not to tell Zee about those photos.

Then, he went back to Zee's company to finish his documents. After calling it a day, Poppy completely forgot to delete those photos on the digital camera provided by Zee and he just leave the camera on his desk.
(A/n: Can't imagine what'd happen if Zee finds out 😭 i'm scared too)

.......

Their date tonight really went well woth them having the best day of their lives while enjoying each other's company.It's been a while since they dated because of their packed schedules.

''Hia''

''Hmm baby'' Zee casually answered but not looking at Nu since he's driving back to their home.

'' Do you trust me Hia?''

''Ofc yes, what makes u think that I don't trust you, huh?''

''Nothing, i'm just wondering, if we get into a huge fight in the future, would you trust me or not....just curious''

''Ofc Nu, you will be the only one I trust babe, Hia promises''

''Alright then, I love you Hia, I had a wonderful day today...thanks to you''

''Ohooo Nunew, you are so adorable today'' Zee pinched Nunew's cheek with the other hand which is not on the steering wheel.

'' So you mean I'm not cute the other day?'' Nunew pouted, pretending to sulk.

''Not at all baby. You will always be my cutie pie. What do I do if you keep acting all cute?? This will make me bring you everywhere I go na....''

''hehehe Not a problem. This cutie is willing to follow you'' Nunew jokingly replied and giggles.

..........

No angst for this ep. Just them being lovey dovey and flirting 😁💖 I've never been in an actual relationship so I had no clue what couples talk about during their date...Sorry if it seems pretty awkward loll..