Ch 2: Havoc vs Evil

An: Land of darkness is near the Dark Hemisphere.

At Land of Darkness.

Currently the dragon shape island is a battle field between the Evil Warriors and League of darkness where the villains of Union are losing.

Inside Evernight Castle.

Watching the battle are Salem, AFO, Nagato, Ragyo, General Zod, Fubuki, and Rizevim but they are frowning at how they are losing.

General Zod: "How are we losing against these new enemies!" He said slamming his fist on his throne.

Ragyo: "It as if these enemies were prepared for us" she said then slow clapping caught everyone attention.

???: "Correct Ragyo Kiryuin" a male voice spoke then everyone look to see someone exiting the shadows.

Rizevim: "How exactly did you get here intruder" he said only for all of them to gasp at the man skull once it reveal in the light.

Skeletor: "Simple. My Evil Warriors had make a path for me as they are slaughtering your forces" he said surprising them that the enemies their forces are fighting are his armies.

Salem: "Doesn't matter as you will fall" she said then General Zod fly at Skeletor to kill him only for the unexpected to happen.

Skeletor have use the power of Havoc to kill General Zod by slicing him up into pieces shocking the villains.

Skeletor: "Pathetic that the so called General weakness killed him" he said then dodge a kunai from Pain who gasp as Skeletor use Havoc again but this time vaporize him.

AFO: "What exactly is that power you're using" he ask.

Skeletor: "The power of Havoc ________" he said shocking everyone that he knows AFO true name then he use Havoc to drain AFO of both his quirk and life force shocking everyone at the fact Skeletor has easily took down three out of five of their strongest villains.

Rizevim: "Let see how powerful Havoc is against devils" he said then both men unleash their strongest attacks only for Skeletor power of Havoc to overwhelm Rizevim attack then completely erase him.

This shocked the remaining villains that Skeletor power of Havoc easily beaten their strongest villains and killing them.

Skeletor: "Now then you three ladies can either submit or perish" he said smiling sinisterly thus with no choice all three ladies submit defeat.

Then Skeletor use Havoc to reshape the castle into a snake shape crystalized like castle.

This actions stop the remaining League of darkness armies while the Evil Warriors cheer in victory

Salem: "So what is your plans now lord?" She said.

Skeletor: "I am Skeletor and my first plan is that the League of darkness is no more" he said then create himself a throne from the thrones once belong to the male leaders of the LOD.