Ch 9: Musutafu!

At Snake Mountain.

It been a few days since the destruction of Kouh and since Ravel join Skeletor group.

However Skeletor is looking at a file containing information on the Yakuza which he frown as apparently the group are making Quirk destroying drugs.

Skeletor: "Justine! Do you have any more information on the Eight Bullets?" He ask which Justine enter but her appearance changed slightly.

Justine: "Here you go boss and I think you might want to see this" she said giving him a file which show evidence of Overhaul greatest crime

Throughout the Dark Hemisphere.

Everything is quiet throughout the Dark Hemisphere when a scream disturbed the peace.

Skeletor: "THAT MOTHERF_CKER!" he yell.

Return to Snake Mountain.

Everyone throughout lair are completely godsmack at how powerful Skeletor voice was thus they rush to the throne room where they see Justine hiding behind the throne as Skeletor himself is busy releasing his anger out on some stone pillars.

Both Shadow Weaver and Evilyn saw the file then check it out only to get angry that they unleash a angry aura that frighten the men.

Both: "This f_cker gonna regret it" they said as the file contained a girl called Eri.

At Musutafu, Yakuza base.

Currently the Yakuza and Eight Bullets are minding their own business when explosions caught their attention thus they rush only to froze as the Evil Warriors are slaughtering many of their soldiers.

Skeletor: "Overhaul! You're dead!" He said using havoc to turn the dead Yakuza into his army.

The Bullets look at each other then half try to kill Skeletor but they were vaporize immediately while the rest got out of his way.

It wasn't long until Skeletor find Overhaul who is in his office.

Overhaul: "So Skeletor the leader of the Evil Warriors want my head but for what reason" he said only to scream in pain as Skeletor use Havoc on him.

Skeletor: "You killed a innocent girl just for your dumb drug! Well I won't let that happen anymore" he said then see Overhaul trying to use his quirk but is shocked that nothing happens.

Overhaul: "You took my Quirk!?" He said shocked.

Skeletor: "Yup and I'm going to do what Eri experience to you" he said then kill Overhaul but revive him and repeat the process.

A hour later.

It wasn't long until the Heroes, with Quirks, arrive only to be horrified as they see Skeletor killing Overhaul for the last time.

All Might: "You vile monster! Killing a villain is inhuman!" He said but froze in fear at the death glare Skeletor is giving the heroes.

Skeletor: "You think I'm inhuman! This f_cker is using a innocent girl for creating drugs!" He said then Evilyn and Shadow Weaver appear with Eri who is asleep in Evilyn arms.

Evilyn: "You don't deserve to be called heroes if you allow a innocent girl to die over and over" she said then the Evil Warriors and what remain of the Yakuza vanish leaving the heroes speechless at what happened.