Ch 11: Zeltoble!

At Snake Mountain.

It been a few days since Haven was take over and turned into a fortress. However Skeletor is looking at Ren training and is impressed so far but Ren still have a long path ahead of him.

Suddenly Justine enter the training room with a newspaper catching Skeletor attention.

Justine: "This is big! The country of mercenaries is having a festival to the Melromarc and Eternia kingdoms! While Union is there to support the tour" She said giving Skeletor the newspaper which he read.

Skeletor: "... This is perfect timing to test out Kirbinite upgrade" he said which Justine salute then gather everyone.

At Zeltoble.

Currently the festival is underway and both royals are enjoying their time however Union team are currently glaring at how the Shield hero is receiving more credit then them.

Itsuki: "I'm supposed to be the hero not him" he said with jealousy.

Motoyasu: "He ruined my life" he said drinking with misery.

However watching the festival is a young woman called Atla who is a Hakuko demi human.

Atla: "Union killed my brother so it fair that I killed one of them" she said and was about to attack when a hand stop her.

She is surprised to sense a woman stopping her but what happened next completely godsmack her.

Salem: "I wouldn't attack yet Hakuko not if you don't want to ruin the surprise" she said then explosions throughout Zeltoble caught everyone attention.

Then appearing from no where is Skeletor and his Evil Warriors.

Skeletor: "Now ain't this a surprise. It only be a few days since the last festival and we've ruined another one" he said then see the Itsuki and Motoyasu attempt to attack but they are knock out easily by Ren.

Evilyn: "Pathetic that the two so called heroes were easily beaten by the traitor" she said.

Mirellia: "Skeletor! This is your one chance to surrender" she said preparing to use her ice only for a nullify spell to cancel her ice surprising her.

Skeletor: "Sorry Mirellia but this is personal" he thought then attempt to attack Malty only for He Man to block his attack.

He man: "Skeletor! Your days of Havoc is over!" He said only to wince due to the fact Havoc is hurting him.

Skeletor: "Sorry your highness but my days of vengeance has barely begun" he said then jump backwards and lay beside Salem who summon thousands of Havoc Grimm that attack He man and the heroes.

Atla: "Why did you interfere with my revenge" she said which Skeletor smirk.

Skeletor: "You may want revenge but killing a hero won't bring back your family" he said surprising her then Skeletor and his Evil Warriors alongside Atla all just vanish.