Ch 5: Honor of Grayskull!

At Snake Mountain.

It been a week since Adam become He man and currently he is training with his new weapons against training dummies and dangerous creatures.

At the same time Adora and Catra search Eternia for a portal master but so far they found none.

However what none of them know is that Skeletor is watching them from Snake Mountain.

Skeletor: "So my nephew is he man and my niece is trying to search for a way to Etheria. Well this could be useful for us" he said then look at both Kassandra and Shadow Weaver.

Kassandra: "So what is the plan as we all know how powerful the Sword of Grayskull is" she said.

Shadow Weaver: "But with it divided it won't be a issue unless you have a plan" she said which Skeletor grin.

Skeletor: "Simple. We're gonna trick Adora, Catra, and a few Union to fight against the Horde thus giving the Horde a reason to join an alliance with us" he said.

Kassandra: "Thus giving Adora and Catra a reason to stay at Etheria" she said smiling at how genius his plan is.

Shadow Weaver: "So who do we use to trick them" she said then they all look at Glumshanks who nervous gulp.

Glumshanks: "This won't go so well" he thought.

With Adora and Catra.

Currently both ladies are panting at how hot the city of Zalesia are.

Adora: "This is the last place and so far we found no portal master" she said.

Catra: "F_ck this place will give me a heat stroke unless we can cool us off with some fun~" she said purring while looking at Adora who blush.

Adora: "Not when we're in public" she said blushing until they both hear yelling which they walk only to gasp as they see monsters attacking an frighten Goblin

???: "please some one save me from these monsters that was brought here by a dark portal master" he said surprising both ladies at the fact there evil portal masters but nevertheless they save the goblin.

Adora: "What your name goblin" she ask which the goblin reveal himself as Glumshanks.

Catra: "Well do you know where we can find this dark portal master?" She ask only for Glumshanks to push them causing them to fall into a portal.

Once the two were gone Skeletor appear and pat Glumshanks on the back.

Skeletor: "You make a excellent actor Glumshanks and sorry for the creatures scared but we need to make it seem real" he said then use havoc to turn the monstrous creatures back to normal creatures.

Glumshanks: "It no problem but I think it best if we go back to Snake Mountain" he said which Skeletor teleport them back to Snake Mountain.

At Etheria.