Characters

Vernera Harther

Vernera Harther

a reborn killer, it's literally in her name which means to fear, to respect. Long red hair that trails down her back, nothing but murder in her eyes. She is known to be good with making weapons out of the resources around her, which makes for a good out in a tight situation. But she is armed with two gold plated daggers that hide in their holsters placed on each side of her waist, as well as a 36 inch thick metal chain she uses in combat. Although it may not sound effective at first, her skill to choke someone out with it or even wrap it around the enemy's leg and trip them is incomparable. Those who have been unlucky enough to be whipped by it would say it felt like there were thousands of tiny thorns that lined the metal as it dug into their skin. A true badass of the Barrel. But it is unlikely you would ever see her coming, as she tends to blend into the shadows, a black mask covering her features, only her piercing blue eyes in view. She also often wore a hood to hide her long hair, masking her identity even more. She's very good at manipulating people, it's what she is good at. But believe it or not, she has Achilles heel. Her past may come back to haunt her every time she closes her eyes, but she never lets anyone see her break.

Kaz Brekker

Kaz Brekker

the bastard of the Barrel (based off of Six of Crows, Crooked Kingdom, and Shadow and Bone on Netflix) after running into Vernera one day a few years ago, the two formed a bond that Kaz never expected. Although he hated the idea of skin on skin, Kaz would find himself wanting to reach out and touch her. He was drawn to her, and he didn't know why. She understood him, yet was one of the only people who would argue against his methods. It annoyed Kaz to no end, yet a part of him craved for more of those moments. He felt comfort in knowing that he had Vernera by his side, and though he would never admit it, wanted to protect her in any way he could. He was not good with his emotions, so he resorted to side eyes and poking her side with his cane.