Chapter: 5 The Data Breach

Dead people recieve more flowers than the living ones, because regret is stronger than gratitude

~Anne Frank

Aurelia's POV

Aurelia's POV

Its been one week since I've started working at De Luca Industries. And i think these days have been the happiest moments of my entire life, i have three people in my life who i can call friends. From grace i got to know that James has a boyfriend named Pierre, who he never stops raving about.

She told me to run the other way if i ever get an inkling, that a rant is comming up about him from James because she said i quote ' trust me, you don't want to sit hours next to him listening about the different types of sex position they tried and how pleasurable it was. you would never want to be in his presence for days when he finishes.' i was bright red at the end of the conversation, which grace had a good laugh about .

The only thing i don't understand is that Mr De Luca because I have been his secretary for one week and I don't understand how all the previous people in my position were fired and I may have started to develop a teeny weeny crush on him I mean how can I not the man is built like a Greek god.

It was Monday morning I was collecting the files which I had to submit to him so I stood up and went towards his office.
After knocking on the door, hearing a 'come in' i stepped inside.

There he stood gazing outside his building from the big glass window situated on the left side of his office.

"Good morning sir, I have arranged all the files which you ordered me to , would you like me to keep them on the table or review it to you"

He turned towards me, his intense hazel eyes boring into my own, it was as if he was seeing right through me I resistant an urge to shiver and said "you can keep them on the table Miss Hart" just as a begin to step towards the table the doors suddenly opened up with a *thump* and a man arround my age stepped inside the room his face was full of fear and worry marks, he was carrying a laptop with him.

"Mr De Luca someone is hacking our system they already halfway done with every other security we have. We can only hold them for 1 hour, If we don't stop it fast all the data that we have will be compromised"

Mr De Luca's face twisted into a look of rage as he listen to the problem " What the hell were you doing then you imbecile,i have the best hackers in my company, how the hell can someone even hack into the database" he shouted at the man who's name i still don't know .

"May I" as I said it, both of them turned their heads to look at me, Mr De Luca had a questionable expression on his face as if asking me what did I mean ' now i technically can't just say that i do illegal hacking for money so i made up a partial lie' and continued " i worked as a cyber security professional with some companies maybe I could help" ' not a lie because i did work for fbi but my identity was a secret '