Chapter: 6 The Business Trip

One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces.
~William Shakespeare

Aurelia's POV.

I was sitting in my office doing some work and arranging Mr De Luca's schedule, as I was doing that my face went red as I remembered what happened in the morning. My hand was still tingling from the unknown sensation which coursed through my body when Mr De Luca's lips kissed it. I was just rechecking everything a final time when my cabin door opened and the subject of my thoughts entered, so i stood up.

He took slow steps towards me, and my heart started to race with an unknown emotion. His piercing hazel eyes staring at me with an emotion i couldn't identify.

Before I could even open my mouth to say something or ask him what he wants.

"Pack your bags, and be ready at your house tomorrow at 8 am sharp Miss Hart"

Everything stopped working, it was like I was frozen for a second. When his words registered in my head, i started stammering" bu but where are we going, is there a last minute meeting anywhere that I need to put in the schedule."

"No we are going to an international meeting which is already scheduled so pack your bags miss hart" he said it so casually like he wasn't asking me to just up and leave with him .

"But where we going" i asked again finally gaining back my composer.

" Italy, the other details and instructions will be mailed to you, so be ready at 8am in front of your house for the driver.

With that said he walked out, leaving me staring at his back .

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

After he left i checked my laptop for the email after finding it i clicked it open it read ~

Dear Aurelia,

We have a very important business meeting that has come up, It is about the Xxxxx so make sure to prepare a presentation on it and a file.

Pack your bags and be ready to leave for the airport as soon as possible. The flight is scheduled to leave tomorrow morning to Italy, and i need you to be ready to leave by 8am.

Make sure that you have all the necessary documents and equipment for the meeting. We will be there for one week so make sure to pack accordingly.

This meeting is crucial to the success of our company, and your attendance is vital. I am counting on you to represent us in the best possible light and to make a great impression on our potential partners.

You can take the rest of the day off to prepare for it.

~Alexander De Luca