X

Lorenzo really didn't lie when he said that he would call her every hour. He checked on her, asking her what she's doing, if she's doing okay and saying that he missed her.

Which was true. In every meeting he had
his phone would be right next to him and he would constantly check the time. Every call would be similar but the idea behind it made Bella's tummy go crazy.

After Bella heard the timer going of she immediately went running to the kitchen. She wanted it to turn out perfect. She had also made a salad with normal toppings like: Olive oil, a little lemon and salt.

She really hoped that Lorenzo would like it.

Bella had just put the Lasagna on the counter when she heard that the door unlocked. She knew that it was probably Lori but her heart still beat faster.

What if it was an intruder?

What if something happened to lori?

What if they're going to kill me?

,, Baby? Where are you, little one?"

She heard and took out a breath she didn't notice she was holding. ,, I-I'm in the k-kitchen, lori!" She said louder for him to hear. Bella had already set the table for them.

,,Hi, amore. You o-" He stopped himself when he saw what was going on in the kitchen.

,, I- I wanted t-to s-surprise you. S-So I m-made your f-favorite d-dish, lori. " She started to explain.

,, I-It might n-not t-taste g-good so you w-wont have to e-eat it I j-just wanted t-to-" She kept going when she saw how suprised he actually was.

,, You made that for me?" He asked.

She nodded her head since she didn't really trusted her voice. Bella didn't know if he was really excited or disappointed. Because she was so nervous she started to pick on her cuticles which was a really bad habit of hers. It caused her to bleed and it sometimes  hurted.

Lorenzo walked up to her, took her hands in his and placed them behind his back. ,, Baby, I can't even thank you enough. This smells amazing and i'm sure it tastes amazing too. You put a lot of effort into this, didn't you, little one?" He creased her cheek.

,, Yeah.." She whispered and closed her eyes at his touch. ,, I am so proud of you for doing that for me, amore mio. I couldn't be any happier."
[My love]

,, R-Really?" She asked. Bella really needed to hear that.

,, Yes, baby. Really. Let's eat come on." He lead her to the table while holding the lasagna with his hand.

Lorenzo cut a piece for him and Bella and placed it on their plate.

,, You want me to fed you, baby?"

Bella blushed and nodded once. He cut a piece and placed it into her mouth. Bella was seriously surprised by herself. She didn't know that she could cook this good. ,, Is it good, sweetheart?" He asked when he saw her expression.

Bella didn't want for him to get his hopes up so she just shrugged.

He wanted to get an answer so he cut a piece for himself and placed it into his mouth.

Never. In his entire life has someone made this lasagna as good as his mothers. He was really in shook. His baby made that.

,, Y-You like i-it?" He heard her whisper after some time. ,, Sweetheart, are you kidding ? Like it? Baby this is fucking amazing. I love it. You did such a good job, sweetheart." He praised her and saw how her eyes light up.

,, Stop, l-lori.." She giggled and got shy. ,, I'm not gonna stop, amore. You really did a great good. It really tastes like my mothers."
[Love]

,, T-Thank you, l-lori." She stood up from her chair, walked up to him and gave him a hug. ,, I -I missed y-you." She said while he placed her gently on his lap. ,, I missed you too, little one. So much." He kissed her forehead and fed her more of the amazing lasagna. And of course had some himself.

After they ate they both cuddled up on the couch and just enjoyed the presence of each other. Lorenzo had changed into some more comfortable clothing instead of his button up.

,, Baby?" He called out.

,, Hmm?" She answered. ,, You want to go out with me tomorrow?" He asked. Even though he loved it when they had a nice night in he wanted them to go to somewhere nicer. ,, W-Where to?" She asked.
,, Just a nice restaurant. I have to show off my pretty little baby. Don't you think?" He teased.

,, L-Lori." She whined and hid in the crook of his neck. He laughed and kissed her cheeks. Lorenzo really didn't know for how long he could just keep kissing her cheeks and forehead. He wanted more.

He needed more.

,, So you want to go, baby?" He asked since he didn't really got an answer. ,, I-I'll go a-anywhere if i-it's with y-you, bebè." She got quieter at the end.

[Baby]

Bella had searched up some nicknames in italian since he always calls her: amore, angelo, amore mio and always says sentences in Italian that she doesn't understand. Bella really didn't know when she decided to be this bold.

Lorenzo's eyebrows shot up and sat up. ,, Did you just call me baby, little one?" He asked suprised. His baby was full of suprises. Bella nodded her had shyly and giggled a little. ,, I-I searched s-some nicknames i-in I-Italian and l-liked that one a-a lot."

,, Yeah, little angel? What happened to lori then ?"

,, I-I will still c-call you l-lori d-don't worry." She laughed.

,, Good, I like that one too much." He smirked.

,, Amore do you have work tomorrow?" Lorenzo asked. He was wondering if they could sleep in tomorrow or have to wake up early. He noticed though how Bella got uncomfortable at the mention of her work. She loved her work its just the workers that made it hard.
(A/N: That's what she said.)
[Love]

,, Hey whats wrong, little baby?" He knew what was wrong but he wanted to see if she would tell him.

Bella thought about telling him. More than once actually. She just didn't know if it was important enough.

Its okay I can trust him. She kept telling herself.

Bella took a deep breath in ,, I-I uhm- "

Lorenzo started to stroke her back to calm her down and to tell her that its okay. ,, M-My uhm b-boss and c-coworker a-are uh not v-very n-nice." She finally said.

After he heard those words he had to send his men to take care of it. ,, Baby, I want you to know- Look at me sweetheart." He wanted her to understand. Every. Single. Word. He took her face in his hands and creased her cheeks. ,, I want you to know that I will take care of it, okay? You won't ever walk into the café scared or nervous. It's important for me to know that you're comfortable at your work place, baby.You will be okay, little one. I promise you that you're okay with me. "

Bella, being the sensitive girl she is, teared up at his words. She didn't know what to say so she just hugged him and whispered many many ,thank you's' in loris ear.

,, You don't have to thank me, little baby. I will do everything if it means that you're okay."

1274 words!!

I had to put the A/N in there im sorry 😭

I liked this chapter i think. Do you like it?

Marwa<3