XI

The couple fell asleep on the couch that evening. But what was unusual was that Bella was the first one to wake up. Yet she woke up due to really bad cramps in her stomach and lower area. She was on loris chest while he slept peacefully. Bella really needed to pee and had to check something.

So she carefully slipped out of his comfortable, big arms and ran to the bathroom. ,, Please d-don't let it be m-my-" she cut herself of when she saw the blood on his sweatpants.

Oh no.

What if I got something on his bed too?

She was feeling overwhelmed. Bella didn't know shat to do. Lorenzo didn't had any pads and putting toilet paper in her underwear wouldn't hold for long. She bit her lip as she began to think.

I should have packed some from home.

,, Baby? You okay in there ?" Lorenzo finally woke up but not next to his baby like he expected. He noticed though that she was taking a little more time than she usually does. ,, Y-Yeah i-i'm uh o-okay, lori." She said through the door.

Lorenzo didn't belive a single word that came out of her mouth. ,, Baby, tell me what's wrong, sweetheart."

Should I ask him to buy pads?
No that would be weird, right?

He'd probably be grossed out..

,, E-Everything's g-good. Don't w-worry!" She answered him. But she didn't had any other option instead of telling him..

,, Bella. Tell me now or Whiskers is going to sleep in the guest room. Alone. For a week." He threatened her. Lorenzo knew that that would get her.

With widen eyes she quickly told him ,, G-Girls p-problems." Bella forced herself to tell him. Whiskers didn't like it to sleep alone. She would get scared and get many nightmares.

Lorenzo released a breath he didn't notice he was holding. He thought it was something bad and began to worry. ,, Amore, it's okay. There is nothing to be embarrassed about." He assured her.
[Love]

,,Now, what do you prefer. Tampons or pads?" He asked.

Bella was shook. He'd expect him to be grossed out or wouldn't care about it like any other boy.

But Lorenzo?

No. Lorenzo was a man.

Realizing he wanted an answer. ,,P-Pads, p-please." She quickly told him. ,, Alright, baby. I will get that for you. Are you okay waiting in the bathroom? I'll be as quick as possible I promise. "

,, Y-Yeah. I will b-be okay, l-lori." She smiled to herself. He was so caring and so sweet.

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom again. ,,Baby, I'm back. Can you unlock the door for me, little one?" He told her.

Bella unlocked the door, pushed her hand through the small gap and Lorenzo gave her the pads.

,, Thank y-you, b-bebè."
[Baby]

,,You don't have to thank me, sweetheart. You need any help?" He asked and smiled again at the nickname.

Bella blushed ,, N-No, Its o-okay."

,, Alright, bambino piccolo. I will be waiting downstairs for you."
[Little baby]

After Bella sorted out the problem she went back to the bedroom to get herself a new pair of sweatpants and to see if there's anything on his bed.

What stressed her out even more was a few drops of blood on there.

At first she started to worry but then she calmed herself with a deep breath and went downstairs.