| School Trip in Gotham | (2)

We've finally arrived in Gotham and despite everything I'm so excited! Our first stop after the hotel is one of Bruce Wayne's industrial buildings.

Just as we arrived it's already ruined by Lie-la opening her big mouth.
"I've known Bruce wince I was a kid. He's practically adopted me." Lie-la brags.
"That's so cool Lie-la! I bet that bitch Marinette is so jealous. She's so pathetic." I hear Alya snark. I can literally hear them, dumbasses. There not discreet in the slightest.

"If you continue with that you're gonna be dragged out by your ugly sausage hair Lie-la." I say trying not to laugh.
"Shut up, you bitch!" I hear Alya screech.
"What are you, her guard dog? Figures that's all your good for." I smirk a little sorrowfully. Despite all that's happened, I can't help but miss my friends. Well ex friends anyway. I walk of into another room and close the door.

Suddenly, I hear a snort behind me and someone mutter "what a way to deal with a harlot." He sounds familiar. Before I can turn around and see who it is they're gone leaving a flower behind. I pick it up to smell it.

 I pick it up to smell it

Damian's POV:

Damian's POV:

I was looking at the security cameras along with Todd. Father told us to check on the kids from the school trip, such a nuisance. I say while rubbing my temples.
All of a sudden, I hear Todd laughing and look to see two girls fighting.

I saw the most adorable lady. She has dark blue hair, almost black along with blue eyes and and a cute smile. Her nose scrunches up when talking and I hear myself mutter "what a way to deal with a harlot." I have to see her in person, even just a glimpse.
I grab a flower from a display and I leave it behind her, leaving as quickly as possible as to not be seen.

"Where were you demon spawn?" I hear Jason tease. I know he wanted to go too to meet the girl but he didn't. Probably because I was there. Ah, jealousy.
"Are you jealous Todd?" I ask smirking.
"Insinuate that again and I'll blow your fucking brains out. You'll be a mess on the floor. Okay, demon spawn?" He says grinning ear to ear.
"You know you're not allowed to kill anyone, right Todd. Not as if you could anyway." I say simply.

" I say simply