| Meeting Red Robin | (4)

Marinette's POV:

I was walking to Wayne Enterprises even though I should have went with the bus. Lie-la and her posey left me behind and I going to be late now anyway so I might as well get a coffee. I got myself a coffee and as I was walking out someone bumps into me and starts breathing heavily.
"Hey are you okay? Breath in and breath out. Don't think just relax." I say softly backing away so as to not make it worse. After he calms down I ask if he's okay.

"I'm fine" He mumbles, embarrassed. "You know, it's okay to not be okay. If you want I'll give you my coffee." I suggest.
"Are you a God?" He asks wide eyed.
Wow, this guy must really love his coffee.
Then again' so do I just not so intensely.
I don't actually have to eat seeing as I'm the chosen guardian. It's one of the perks.
"Don't worry. Do you want me to help you to where you're headed." I ask politely.
"That'd be nice of you, thank you. I'm headed to Wayne Enterprises." He whispers with an exhausted tone.
"That quite a coincidence. I happen to be heading there to." I smile warmly at him.

We walked together all the way to the enterprise and there we met an angry Miss Bustier.
"MARINETTE! YOU MADE ALL OF US HAVE TO WAIT! YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" I could hear her shrill voice from the other side of the planet.
"Stop. Don't even think of shouting at her ever again. You got that?" He smiles darkly. Madam Bustier looked up at his face and realised the mistake that she has made. It was freaking Tim, one of Bruce Wayne's adopted children. She would be screwed if she messed up again so she shut up.

"Thank you..." I drawled on.
"You may call me Tim. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call. Here's my number." He says waving me away.

My outfit: