| The Red Hood | (7)

Jason's POV:

Today was supposed to be a good day. Demon spawn wasn't at the manor, Replacement was working as usual and Goldie well, is being Goldie elsewhere. Meanwhile, I was buying myself food. To be more specific, a small sandwich shop (which had the best food in the world) in the corner of a deserted street. The only good thing about this shitty city. I was   supposed to go there and relax until the deserted place suddenly became not so deserted.

There was a girl.

She was breathtaking. I felt as though if I looked away that the sky would fall down, the sun would burn and her scarcity would create a rift in the universe (wow, his big boy words made him sound so poetic). It was the type of effortless beauty that wasn't just in looks but in her actual being. In an unnoticeable way, you could even say she looked fragile. Not fragile like a vase but like a bomb. 'Make her yours," could be heard in his mind, distant, but always there. His eyes were getting green.

There was also two guys.

The guys (he would never admit) were also attractive.

The first one was more on the pretty side. His blue hair and eyes paired with his sharp jawline made him look like a celebrity. You could tell he was a musician by the way his fingers twitched and his body moved. The second was a blonde. This guy made him inexplicably want to kill somebody. His eyes were identical to the Lazarus pits and you could almost feel his energy balancing out the girls. For some unfathomable reason, it was as if the world was perfect when they were together. As if heroes would always win, love would always triumph over hate and yet... something was off about the guy.

I felt a bone aching jealousy. Then out of nowhere before I could realise anything with my jealousy (just like Othello when he thought his wife was cheating even though the thought was ridiculous because he's a stranger to the girl) another person popped up, a thug.

Surprisingly, no of them looked startled, more annoyed and focused on each other than anything. "Adrian, I want to be friends, I really do, but you can't." She says exasperated. This is not how she pictured this conversation. "Why not?" He smiles mischievously. After that blue hair guy askd, "Hey guys, are we gonna...?" "WHAT?" Both say at the same time with different tones. "Oh, sorry Luka. I'll handle him." Says the girl. "No need, princess. I'll do it." The guys practically starts purring after that and knocks out the guy with one kick. After doing that, he looks at the girl as if awaiting praise. Which, surprisingly, she does in the form of a hair ruffle and pat. She sighs clearly exasperated.