𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖓

In retrospect Sean knows his reaction to finding out a vampire had suddenly started making out with him was definitely reckless. He would have definitely been killed if it had been some bloodthirsty vampire looking to kill and not some cute and adorable vampire with the prettiest eyes and softest lips and-

  Gram smacked Sean.

    "You could've been killed." Gram told him for like the twentieth time.

  "He didn't look dangerous." Sean defended his actions.

  It was the day after and Gram hadn't stopped nagging him about his 'reckless' behavior the previous night.

  They had arrived at the club for their shift an hour ago and it was still early so there wasn't really anyone around. Just the usual customers that came by to have a drink before the club got crowded. During the day it was mostly just a bar with low music playing from the speakers. It wasn't until around six that the atmosphere started changing and by eight things were in full swing.

  "It doesn't matter if he didn't look dangerous. If you bump into a vampire who clearly is hungry then you should run the other way. Not stay in some dark, isolated, hallway with them. He could've killed you and gotten rid of your body and no one would've even know what happened to you." Gram hissed, clearly trying to keep his voice down but struggling too because he was very agitated.

  Sean stopped what he was doing and turned to give him a look.

  "You're being kind of a hypocrite right now considering you're the one who always says people shouldn't judge every supernatural being based on old myths about them. You also say people shouldn't just put all supernatural beings in the same group." Sean said and Gram opened his mouth to respond but Sean didn't let him. "Look, just because there are reports of vampires killing people doesn't mean every single vampire I run into is going to try and kill me. I work in a club filled with mostly non-humans. I would be dead by now if all vampires went around murdering innocent people. A lot of my regulars are vampires and they're really nice."

  "Yeah, well…we know the regulars and there is security keeping an eye on the bar in case anyone, supernatural or not, tries anything. We don't know this vampire who you made out with in a dark hallway!" Gram argued.

  "Well he didn't kill me and he had the perfect opportunity to and based on his reaction when he realized his fangs were out he seemed more scared of me." Sean said and went back to checking they had everything they needed for later in the night when it got busy.

  Sean heard Gram let out a tired sigh.

  "The point I've been trying to make is that you're a very vulnerable human and he's a very strong vampire. Don't go making out with people in dark hallways where they could potentially kill you." Gram said.

  Sean decided that was the end of that particular topic. Clearly they weren't going to reach some sort of agreement right now so there wasn't anything else there needed to be said.

  "He must've been what I smelled last night." Gram said.

  "Probably." Sean nodded knowing it was most likely true.

  Being a werewolf, Gram had a very sensitive nose. Especially when it came to vampires.

  "Is the myth that vampires and werewolves are sworn enemies true?" Sean asked curiously.

  Any other day they wouldn't be having this type of conversation at work but it was still very early and there weren't really any customers around. They had plenty of time to kill before the nighttime rush arrived and the club got packed.