The start.

this is the intro: your number is 0.
---

Today will be your first day on a new school, you're in 6th grade, and your parents say you've grown so fast.

Your dad leaves you at school to meet the other kids...You enter the big main hall. It was silent and almost dark; you searched for your classroom.

Everything felt slow, creepy and silent.

Until you finally found it.

You opened the door, and you see 3 kids talking to each other... You wave and say hello.

???: "Oh hey! You're the new kid???"

You: "Yes, i am."

you smiled.

???: "Cool! My name is Jake, what's yours?"

You: "My name is- literally- 'You'."

Jake: "You? What a weird name...I like it! These are my friends! This girl over here is named Sasha! She uses she/her. We're all besties since 4th grade."

Sasha: "Hi! I like flowers, What's your favorite plant?"

You: "Oh, i don't have one, they're all very good."

Sasha: "Yeah! I agree. But i love sunflowers!"

Jake: "This human over here is named Elliot! They use they/them. They love talking to their friends for hours! but they still act shy when there is way too much people, and they are very calm!"

Elliot: "Hi! I hope we can be friends."

Jake: "Trust me, you'll get to know us all after the first week. And little fun fact; It's actually just the four of us! Literally, no one else other than us 4! Anyway, i think the teacher will be here soon."

Right after Jake says that, the teacher opens the door.

(Teacher): "Good morning class!"

(almost everyone): "Good morning Miss Wren!"

Miss Wren: "Take out your math books and sit down where you want to. Go to page 1 and make teams of 2!"

(Who do you want to work with?)
[ a) Jake ]
[ b) Sasha ]
[ c) Elliot ]