0.1.1 ⭐

Ur number is 0.1.1- ZERO ONE ZERO ZERO ONE ZERO ZERO ONE ZERO ZERO ONE ONE ONE- (animation meme reference)

- (the other "-"s went to space)

(You choose "nothing")

You: "Ehhh...Nothing."

Jake: "Nothing? That's ok."

You: "..."

After some minutes you get bored of doing nothing so you drink some water.

Now suddenly by dumb Zero logic you want to go to the bathroom so you went because of yes.

You open the door to the toilet and you get jumpscared by your (imaginary) friend, Schi...Who is making towers...With... Cardboard boxes??

You look around and realize the place is full of cardboard boxes, you are speechless and obviously confused. The toilet is just standing there in the middle of the room but you can't find the toilet paper anywhere...

You: "...Schi what the heck-"

You whisper to him.

Schi: "HEY YOU!!! I was bored of waiting for you so i decided to turn one of the bathroom toilet rooms into a cardboard box world!!!"

You: "Wh-...But i need to... Bro..."

Schi: "Oh ok I'll just leave then."

Schi just disapears.

You: "...What the heck is this..."

¿‽?: "It's just probably your imagination. Try to calm down..."

You: "Oh o- HOLD UP!"

You quickly turn around and nothing was there...Maybe afterall it WAS your imagination?? Who knows...

[ CARDBOARD BOX ENDING!!! ]

( Guys this is the coolest ending because it's the shortest and easiest omg!!! )

( Aftermath: 'You' can finally do what they want in peace and just live their normal life. The end!!!1!1!1! )

(why did i make thi