𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴

—— PAULINA SANTOS was born with a bold and creative soul that her parents, Cassandra and Alberto, immediately recognized. They fell in love with her from the moment she was born, and she completed their family. As a child, Paulina was bright, rarely defiant, and almost never threw tantrums. She was a special little girl who brought joy to everyone around her.

AS PAULINA GREW UP, her love for music grew with her. She was enchanted by its power and firmly believed that a song could convey emotions that words sometimes couldn't. She adored singing and even took up playing the bass guitar. Her white and pink bass guitar was everything she had ever dreamed of. On some nights, she would put on mini concerts for her parents. She always dreamt of being a star and joining a band. Deep down, she knew that she was destined for greatness.

AS SHE APPROACHED HER TEENAGE YEARS, Paulina Santos met a group of guys that would change her life forever. Graham, Eddie, Warren, and Chuck quickly became her closest friends, and they spent hours together every day. They often hung out in Chuck's garage, listening to all types of music. The group was inseparable, and the boys were like family to her.

IN ATTEMPTS, to get over his ex-girlfriend, Graham started a band and invited Paulina to play bass. She had no idea how much this silly little band would impact her life and the lives of others. It became something much bigger than she ever could have imagined, and it changed her life in ways she never thought possible.

PAULINA SANTOS WAS A STAR.

FEATURING
═════════════════════

LIZETH SELENE AS 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘴

"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶.."

SEBASTIAN CHACON  AS 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘢𝘴

"𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦."

𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋: 𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 10𝘵𝘩, 2023
𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘋: ?

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵:

𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘤

𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺.. 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘺

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥.. 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 (𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣).. 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.. 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴

search under ari.7276 on spotify