𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 01

Paulina walked into the boathouse room and feeling a wave of calmness wash over her. The interviewer was just wrapping up the preparations, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

She settled into the plush chair, its softness embracing her tired body. As she brushed her hair away from her face, a gentle whoosh filled the room, bringing a serene smile to her lips.

The rhythmic sound of the waves replaced the silence, creating peaceful sound.

( INTERVIEWER: 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?

PAULINA SANTOS/ BASS: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.)

𝘖𝘯 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 4𝘵𝘩, 1977
𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥-𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪-𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘮 '𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢'.

Paulina sat there, lost in her memories of the band, a bittersweet smile playing on her lips. As the flood of memories washed over her, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness when she thought about their last day together. Her smile slowly faded, and she took a deep breath, composing herself.

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 20 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥...

( INTERVIEWER: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.

PAULINA SANTOS/ BASS: 𝘖𝘩 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯. (𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦)

As Paulina hopped on her bike, the warm sun kissed her beautifully bronzed skin, casting a golden glow. The wind gently blowing through her long, brown curly hair, creating a playful dance of strands.

𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘚𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘎𝘏, 𝘗𝘈

As she continued further down the street
her bike began to wobble beneath her causing her to let out a nervous giggle, trying to steady it. Determined to maintain her balance, she tightened her grip on the handlebars.

The bike began to wobble again and she lost control sending her tumbling to the ground, "Papi!!" she called out, hoping her dad would magically come get her before she'd fall.

Paulina's cries echoed through the street as she carefully moved herself out from under the bike, her hands immediately reaching for her right knee. The pain was searing, and as she glanced down, her heart sank at the sight of the raw flesh, crimson droplets staining her skin.