𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 03

( PAULINA SANTOS/ BASS: 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢... 𝘸𝘢𝘴- (𝘗𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.) 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

EDDIE ROUNDTREE/ GUITARIST: 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘞𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯. (𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥.) 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺. )

Billy introduced Camila to the band, and Paulina couldn't help but feel a little envious of how beautiful she was. During the practice break, Paulina finally got the chance to talk to her.

"Hey, I'm Paulina," she announced, her hand reaching out. "It's great to have another girl around here. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming being the only one."

Camila responded with a beaming smile, "I'm happy to be here too."

There was an instant spark of friendship between them. "I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends," her words tinged with hope and a dash of excitement.

Camila's laughter, light and genuine, filled the space between them. "I hope so too," she replied, her eyes twinkling with shared amusement. "You know, you're pretty amazing at it," she added casually.

Paulina's smile shone brightly, a mixture of delight and slight confusion behind it. "At what?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

With a playful arch of her eyebrows, Camila clarified, "Playing bass, how long have you done it?"

A moment of realization washed over Paulina, "one or two years already." She was about to say something else, when she heard her name being called from inside the garage. "Well, there goes my break." she joked. "It was really great meeting you."

Camila smiled. "I'll see you around," she said.

Paulina nodded, feeling a bit lighter than before. It was nice to have someone who understood what she was going through.

( PAULINA SANTOS/ BASS: 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵.. (𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥.) 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢- 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. )

It was another day of band practice, and Warren, Paulina, Eddie, Graham, Billy, and Chuck were all excited to get started. They had been practicing for weeks, and they were finally starting to see some progress.

They all gathered in the garage, where they had set up their instruments. Graham started playing a new riff he had been working on, and the others quickly joined in.