Making.

They lay there,gasping for breath and smiling,their shirts lying on the floor and underwear hanging over the bed frame.

A loud rapping at the door that could only belong to Genya echoed round the room.Zoya flung her bra on and slipped back into her underwear.She grabbed her embroidered silk nightgown and twisted the key in the lock from a far.Nikolai looked at her,amazed as always,but did not bother to put anything on,Zoya whispering that he really should  as Genya walked into the room,smirking,and walked to Nikolai.She produced a letter from her kefta and handed it to him"Sorry to...interrupt *snigger* your romance but this arrived from your father.I mean,Magnus"She exited the room,making sure to close the door,and the pair could hear her soft laugh echoing around the long corridors as she walked away.

Nikolai scanned the flimsy piece of paper and handed it to Zoya.It simply read 'sorry my boy,sorry.' Nikolai looked down and said "This is the fourth one this week,and it's only Monday.I have checked if he's alright,sent spies to Fjerda to see if it is something to do with them,but it isn't and i don't understand.He's probably delusional but still..." Zoya nodded,she wasn't good at sympathy.Nikolai grabbed his blazer and trousers,flung them on,and left.She stared at the mark on his back as he walked out,and felt sorry for him.