Announcement.

Zoya's morning sickness was,well,sickening.It usually wasn't reserved for mornings,sometimes it stretched into the afternoon,and Nikolai would appear at the sound of retching,call a healer,and run to her aid.Only when the healer appeared,she would turn them away saying 'there are soldiers,I'm just a Tsaritsa' Nikolai would sit for hours rubbing her back for hours,then her ankles,then her feet,then her back again,all while grinning.She glowed,he thought,more than Alina ever could.

Zoya would find him wiping away tears as she entered rooms.She would ask him what was wrong and he would express his feelings of fear towards fatherhood.How he would end up like his fathers.Either one of them,and he viewed them as the only options.Disappear and be part of a cult or be a rapist to young girls like Genya (he said sorry to her every day for the way his 'father' treated her) and he didn't know which one was better.Zoya would shout loudly in her booming voice,her beach-ball belly bobbing up and down,that he wasn't like them and to stop being so stupid.

On April 23,when Zoya was exactly 6 months,they announced it to the world.Walking up the winding stairs,Zoya would stop to catch her breath every 10 seconds or so.Mayne people offered to help but she brushed them away,and carried on huffing and puffing all the way to the top.

"Hello Ravka,as many of you have seen,me and my wife,Tsaritsa Zoya Nasylensky,are expecting a child in late July.We have picked a few names.If it is a girl,it will be named-"but Zoya cut him off there "We will not be announcing the name until birth.Thank You."Zoya interrupted.

When.at last she got to the ballroom below,many a citizen brought gifts to her,and there was a line of different young children from all of the countries.She accepted a small red envelope filled with a small piece of paper reading prayers and chants to use during labour from Shu Han.She would not be using it.Then from Fjerda,a small golden 'wellness' token.From Novyi Zem,an oak sapling  with a letter that read 'may your child live a long and joyful life with this oak.She ordered someone to plant it in the royal garden at once.From Kerch,small wooden boats for her child to play with and, at last, a goat from the wandering isle.A real one.She also received  diamond necklace from Genya,a plush toy crow from The crows,A knitted blanket from Alina, small play dagger from the twins and a letter from Nina for her child to open on their 16th birthday.