Twin Two

Just as Zoya was getting comfortable in her soft bed,where the sheets had been changed and the painting had been placed up above the bed,one of the older healers who had not left observed something,"Moi Tsaritsa,you are still pregnant."Zoya laughed,until she noticed the still large bump and realised that the dull pain was still there.At this time,Nikolai had been called away (to his annoyance) and only two healers were left,if you didn't count Genya.Lada was lying in her reed bassinet at the side of the bed,and giggling to herself.

The healer was right,precisely 2 minutes later at 1:00am,she started to scream again.She knew that Nikolai would just be mounting his horse,but ordered no one to get him.If he heard,he heard f he didn't he didn't.He would be angry but she could deal with an angry man,she dealt with them all the time.This time,her blood and  and urine carpeted the bed,soaking through the new sheets.Genya held her shoulders steady as Zoya whispered insults and sympathetic messages to herself to keep herself going.At 1:22,Nikolai burst through the doors ( he would later say he could sense his wife's pain) only to see a joyous little baby girl.He held her in his arms and could already imagine him taking the twins everywhere,meetings,wars,everything.The girl's name was  Eva (Ehh-vu) Genya Nasylensky and she lay beside her twin in her mothers arms being fed.