Chapter - 46

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

***********************

After Saaransh and Rishitha's grihapravesh, Reyaansh and Saanvi are now standing at the entrance are smiling looking at Rishitha and Saaransh.

At back Advik and Saarika are fighting for a candy and by mistake pushed Saanvi that made to enter into house and accidentally she stepped into the plate filled with red color water.

When she was about to fall down Mayura and Adhiraj held her hands from both the sides.

Her one hand is in Mayura's hand while the other hand is in Adhiraj's hand.  while Reyaansh stepped into the house along with Mayura holding her shoulders.

Saanvi widened her eyes as she thought she is gonna fall down.

Are you ok?? " Reyaansh asked making her to stand straight but her hands are still in the hands of her mother-in-law and father-in-law whom she doesn't even know. Same was the case with them... Even they doesn't know that they are holding their daughter-in-law.

Reyaansh's question gained everyone's attention. Rajesh, Sharanya and others too turned back to look at them

All the youngsters widened their eyes looking at the scene.

" Yeah... Iam fine... " Saanvi smiled.

Before his parents could doubt Reyaansh removed his hands from Saanvi's shoulders though he doesn't want to.

Saanvi looked at Mayura and Adhiraj who are still holding her hands. She smiled at them and uttered, " thank you. "

Saanvi then saw that her feet are still in the plate covered with red colour water. She unknowingly looked at Mayura as what to do.

Mayura who understood her dilema smiled at her

" It's ok... Come inside... " Mayura smiled

Saanvi doesn't understood what to do so looked at Reyaansh who slightly nodded his head.

Saanvi then nodded as ok and entered the house with a smile leaving her foot prints just besides Rishitha's foot prints.

Rishitha entered as the daughter while Saanvi as the daughter-in-law of the house.

Reyaansh was so so happy seeing this. Finally his wife entered their house.

Seeing their foot prints, don't know why Mayura's heart filled with happiness. But what she doesn't know is those are the foot prints of goddess laxmi of her house.

" Iam so sorry! Actually, someone pushed me from behind. " Saanvi said looking at her foot prints and at others.

Advik and Saarika looked here and there as if it's not about them.

" It's ok... Don't think much about this" Mayura said

Sharanya then took Rishitha with her to the pooja mandir.

Rishitha was asked to lit the diya which she did.

" Rishitha, you go and take some rest now. We will talk later and what about your luggage?" Sharanya asked

" Hmm before coming here we all moved our luggage to our appartment and by mistake Rishitha's luggage too " Rithika said

" That's not a problem at all... I will give you a dress " Sharanya said with a smile looking at Rishitha