Chapter - 52

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Ahh! I can't believe myself, that Iam updating continuously since last 3 days😁😁🤭

Let's hope it continues like this😅

Anyways enjoying reading this chapter

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

*************************

After few days :

Few days passed smoothly.

Adhiraj, Mayura, Mayank and Ishika stay at Ranawat mansion.

Harsh and Keerthi left to Delhi. While Kunal and Adhya shifted to Mumbai as they have their work going on here

Rajesh, Sharanya, Swara, Varun, Ragini and Rohan left to Hyderabad.

Sharanya wants Rishitha and Saaransh to come with them but Saaransh couldn't go because he has an important project going on here and Sharanya didn't felt right to take only Rishitha with her. Because it wouldn't look good if a new bride enters the home for the first time without her husband beside her and top of that Rishitha still needs time to get adjust with everything around her. During this point Sharanya doesn't want to suddenly change the place and make things difficult for Rishitha

So, Saaransh and Rishitha are staying at Ranawat mansion

Saaransh and Rishitha are still in a phase of understanding eachother. Saaransh would do anything to keep Rishitha happy. While Rishitha still couldn't get leave her insecurities. She still couldn't tell everything to Saaransh.

She feels like everyone would stop loving her if they would knew that she is an orphan. She loves everyone so much but couldn't express herself much.

Coming to Siddhanth and Shreya, Swathi had talked with a pandit and fixed a date for their engagement. It's before Adharsh and Jennifer's wedding.

Ishan and Harini are so happy in their relation...

Everything seems like fine... But is everything really fine??

Manish, Rithika and Ravi are so close to find out everything. In whatever way they go, all they could see is everything against Reyaansh. They are not getting even a single point because of which they could trust Reyaansh.

Day by day their fears are getting increase and now they are scared to face the truth.

On the other side Riya did all the investigation on Reyaansh and Saanvi.

She has gone mad in happiness when she got to know everything about what Reyaansh did as now she could use this against Adhiraj and Mayura. She is just waiting for a chance to make a move.

But Reyaansh still couldn't find about who is investigating about him and Saanvi. I mean, he knows that a woman named Riya was investigating about him and Saanvi but what he couldn't find out was the relation between her and his family.

And now he can't directly ask his father about this. That's making him so frustrated. So he is trying his best to dig out information about Riya.

Though Adhiraj could see what's happening between Reyaansh and Saanvi, he stayed silent as he thought his son would come to him when they are ready for marriage.