Chapter - 93

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

I know it's been long since I updated last but what to do guys there is so much going on in my life. I know I say this every time but it's sooo messed up and Iam trying to gather myself in this mess.

I can't tell you all more but please try to understand. Even I want to update regularly, want to complete this story as soon as possible so that I can take a break and come back when Iam completely fine but what to do guys?? Nothing is going accordingly.

But at the same time I don't want to rush the story and give it an abrupt end. Many are asking me as about how many chapters are still left?? Guys I can't tell a number because Iam still working on it. Hope you all understand.

So, guys please give me a little time. I will end the story soon.

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

Saanvi searched for Reyaansh in the whole palace and atlast found him with the kids in the garden which was converted into a mini park for the kids.

" I should have guessed it " Saanvi thought

There she saw Advik, Ishan, Adharsh and Saaransh are not even allowing Anshika to step on the ground. Wherever she wants to go they are carrying her in their arms and are fighting among eachother to carry her.

Being the only girl child as of now Anshika literally gets a Princess treatment.

Reyaansh appointed a servant just for Anshika who would follow her every where with her water bottle and snacks whenever she goes out.

And top of that, everyone in the family are so so protective about her that they are not even allowing her to walk.

She shook her head at them and looked at Reyaansh who is playing with Anshuman and other kids

" Reyaansh " Saanvi called him out.

" Mumma come play with us" Anshuman called Saanvi as soon as he saw her

" Not now beta. I need to talk with your papa. You go and play with your brothers there" Saanvi smiled at him and pointed a distant place

Anshuman nodded as ok and left the place with his brothers

Reyaansh looked at Saanvi but again ignored her.

Saanvi sighed looking at this as how can he go back to his ignoring mode with in seconds

" Reyaansh... " Saanvi stood infront of him

" Is what Rehaan said is true?? " Saanvi asked

" About what?? " He asked

" Rehaan said that you are backing out from the project with Gupta's and if you do so you need pay an amount of 100crores as compensation. " Saanvi said

" Yes! So?? " Reyaansh asked

" Have you gone mad?? " Saanvi widened her eyes that made Reyaansh frown