NOTE

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good.

Let me come straight to the point. I know many of you are not liking the story line especially the misunderstandings between Reyaansh and Saanvi. But guys this is how I planned the story since the beginning.

Some of you think that the story is getting dragged. But, I published each and every chapter after thinking thoroughly and I as the writer of this book I strongly feel like each and every chapter is needed in my book. Infact just because of you readers I didn't show many of the scenes which I planned. And I couldn't change the story line more than this.

Some of you are even comparing it with my other two books. Iam so happy and thank you so much for loving my previous books. But, this book is different from them. Somewhere,the main characters of my last two books were perfect in everything they do. But that's not the case with Reyaansh and Saanvi. They are immature in taking decisions and have faults in them and they would learn with the time and experiences.

They love each other but we all knew only love is not enough to stay together. Along with love, understanding,trust and respect is important and somewhere these two lacked these feelings for their partner at some point of time and this their journey as how they would cross all the barriers and would come together.

The main point here is, many of my readers who posted comments on the chapter and who messaged me personally wants this misunderstandings to be cleared in the next chapter but guys that's not how I planned it.

I don't want to reveal it but yes there is gonna be a seperation. If you all ok with that then please continue reading the story. If not then please ignore.

Even After this if you want the misunderstandings to be cleared in the next chapter then I would just end the story in the next chapter by clearing all the misunderstandings by deleting almost 10 chapters that I have in my draft.

I didn't even know if you all would like the upcoming chapters but yes this story is different from my other two books.

Anyways as Iam planning to take long break after completion of this story I can do that little earlier. Now the choice is yours. What should I do??

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Aanchalraichand