𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"Finnick Odair right?" Katniss looked up at the screen. The three victors of District 12 were watching The Reaping from other districts across Panem, knowing their options to ally with and who they were up against.

"Yes, he won his game at fourteen, youngest ever. Extremely humble."

"You're kidding." Katniss laughed.

"Yes, I'm kidding. He's a peacock, a total preener." Haymitch looked at the screen when a clip of Finnick Odair getting reaped played, happening only a day earlier. "But he's the Capitol darling, they love him. Charming, smart, and very skilled at combat. Especially in water."

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asked, leaning forward on the couch to get a better look at the screen, which Haymitch, with the click of a button, changed to show them the female tribute for District 4.

"Kekoa Hades, they've been friends ever since she won her games, attached to the hip. Their weakness is each other. She's also one of the Capitol favorites."

"She's innocent looking." Katniss said, examining the girl on the screen who volunteered for the younger teenager victor who's name was called. "Why'd she volunteer?"

"Trust me darling, she won't hesitate to put a knife through your skull. She's deadly." Haymitch looked at Katniss, who looked taken aback. "Very skilled in combat, she killed more than half the tributes during her time in the games. She went a little out of it after the games, but she's still very deadly, especially the two together."

"The two have to know going into these games both of them won't make it out alive together." Katniss said, making Haymitch frown, turning to look at the two on screen. Finnick and Koa hugged and he kissed her forehead. Haymitch had gotten quite close with Koa after being introduced to her all those years ago. 

"Well, I just hope they go down together, having one without the other would crush either one of them."

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Koa woke up in her bed, the ocean view plastered across her window. She stretched and got up, turning off the fake scenery and exiting the room, noticing the other three already up for the morning at the table.

"We were just watching the other tributes." Valentina mentioned as Koa sat down, Koa nodded. She only watched a few of them getting picked on the train. She knew of Beetee and Wiress being picked, which saddened her since they were always quite nice to her.

"Also, I have some outfits ready for you two. The chariots are in a few hours, if we want to hurry and finish up and make our way down there." Valentina said, smiling, wanting to show off her newest creations for the pair.