chapter 12~You're hiding something

They are waiting for me downstairs; as soon as I saw Dorian, I cut the ropes and went to my room without saying a word.

When I got to my room, I looked in the mirror and saw that it had happened again—blood all over me and my hands.

It doesn't bother me; I'm too used to it. I don't know if it's normal, but blood never bothered me, even when I first killed a man.

I dry my hair and put on some clothes.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say, as I normally do.

"Hey, it's me," Dorian said. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," I simply answer.

He raised his eyebrows. "You're not hurt at all?" I shake my head, 'no.

"Oh, and amm, I saw you guys have cameras so you can see what happened; I'm not good at explaining," I say to him.

"Okay, Henry isn't well; we should talk tomorrow; take some rest, okay?"

"Okay, you too," I say to him.

It's going to be a hard day tomorrow.

After a while, I heard another knock, and before I could say that he could come in, Kenji came in.

"I didn't say you could come in; what if I sleep naked?"

"You don't" he says confidently.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"You lived in Russia, and last time I was there, I froze my ass off, so yeah, I don't think so."

"Whatever, what do you want?"

"What was that earlier?"

"Huh, I don't think you get to ask me questions; who are they? Here is the better question." I look him into the eyes.

"So we're going to act like I didn't see you take down three men that were three times bigger than you?" he asks.

"That would be great, actually." I smile.

"What is wrong with you?" a lot, haha.

"What do you mean?" I know what he means.

"How do you know how to shoot with a gun?"

"I just do." I mastered it when I was kidnapped three years ago, but I didn't say that.

"Have you ever done this before?"

Yes, I have

No," I lie.

"You're lying," he says.

"God, get off my dick for a second; I was going to sleep. You won't hear the answer you're searching for, so leave me alone."

"You're hiding something, and I don't stop till I get what I want," he finally said and left.

"Next time, knock, or I won't hastate to bang that baseball bat to your head." I should have done it before he walked out.

I sigh. I knew they were in some kind of shitstorm.

This house is huge; maybe Dorian's business is successful, but those look old-styled with a little design of new styles here and there.

So this house has been here for a while, and no one bothered to make it look more... New?

Hmmm, I don't know.

Dorian's P.O.V

I guess it's time. I didn't think we would have to tell her this soon, but maybe it's good that we won't hide it. She might have gotten mad if we had told her years later, but no one knows what her reaction will be when she finds out what kind of people she's related to.