chapter 48~ lot happened

In the past 8 months, a lot has happened. I got my degree. Henry told me that they can give me it even if I fail, but I don't want it like that.

I gathered my courage and talked to Rory. I explained that I needed to leave the country and couldn't contact them, but somehow they believed me, and now we're good.

They gave me all the notes. I studied for two weeks, day and night, and passed the exam.

Me and Owen have a better relationship than we ever had; I'm cool with Henry as same as before; I forgave him; and I guess everyone deserves a second chance.

But I can't say the same about Dorian; we don't really communicate. The same goes with Kenji.

Kenji tries to get close to me and asks what's wrong, but I give him no answer.

I still hate him.

Oh, and he hasn't been living here in a few months. I did ask anyone why; that's none of my business.

I walked into the house and saw all of my brothers sitting and talking about something. Oh, and Liam was also there.

"Hii Liam" I greet him, and Owen and Theo come and take my bags that I brought from shopping earlier.

They take it to my room, and I stay here.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Just Mafia stuff."

"What is it?"

"We need more, man; we can't request more, and no one is willing to lend us more."

"Have a trade; give them something they want, and they can give you, man."

"We did have that conversation, but..." Henry begins

"What"

"Everyone wants a share of our drug sales or just stupid stuff," he hesitated to say.

"What stupid stuff?" I question.

I know they won't lie; they haven't lied to me since I gave them a second chance; they don't lie or question me.

"After they found out about you, all they want is an arranged marriage, but we don't want that for you," Henry said.

"What about Kenji's parents? Can't they help?" I ask because if they let Kenji live here, they must have pretty good relationships, right?

I asked them, but they hesitated.

"What"

"About them," Henry said, and Owen continued to speak.

"They want to talk to you."

"Why?" I ask.

"We have no idea."