chapter 73~ max

"Azalea please" Kenji is begging me to talk to him, but I don't say a word.

A day ago, I told him to don't let anyone follow me, but he did, and now he doesn't want to deal with the consequences.

"When will my room be ready?" I ask him seriously.

"I don't know."

"Ask them and let me know." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Why? Do you not like our room? Is anything bothering you?"

I gave him no answer and went outside. I got my car. Oh, and yeah, Mom bought me a car. She said it was an early birthday present. My birthday is in a few days.

It's true I don't have a driver's license, but I still drive.

I suddenly get a phone call from Owen.

"Hey," I say.

"Am hi, can you come over?"

"Sure, when is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Mom actually wants to meet my boyfriend, so now so do our brothers, so I just really want you to be there."

"Of course I will. Tell me the time, and I'll be there."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too," and I hang up.

A few hours later, it got dark, so I decided to go to Kenji's place. I really didn't want to sleep next to him, but maybe, now that I think about it, I can sleep on a couch.

But I remember that he doesn't have any.

I go back and see Kenji.

"Where were you?" he asks.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not like you don't know where I was; you have tracked me." I got a defensive. I actually don't know if he has one on my car, but I said it out of anger. Maybe he has one.

"Believe it or not, I do not. I believe you and trust you, but I hate to break you it to you but your brothers have. That's why I couldn't put one of mine on it."

"Good so that means you don't know where I was"

I walk to get a glass of water.

"Are you with that guy, Blake?" he asks.

"You mean Drake?" I correct him.

"Yes him"

"What if I was?" I tease.

"Are you serious?" he asks, narrowing his eye. I was drinking water, so I couldn't answer anything. Seconds later, he stormed off somewhere.

I waited till he got home, but he didn't. I went to bed at 3 a.m. that day.

~~~
The next day, when I woke up, I looked at Kenji's side of the bed, but I noticed that it was the same as it was yesterday.

So he didn't come back home.

Whatever, he's probably at work.

I went downstairs and made myself breakfast.

And then went to my house, where my brothers are.

I hugged Owen and then went to my room. It turns out his boyfriend was also there.

"Oh, by the way, he hasn't been there for a long time, so don't worry, he just went there."

"Sure, it's fine." We walk there and see the brunette guy; he kind of looks shy.

"Hi, I'm Azalea, Owen's sister." I smile and shake his hand.

"My name is Max," he says, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you."

"It is"

"Are they here yet?" I ask Owen, and he nods.

"Okay, how about we go downstairs, or should I go down and you will come down after me?" I state.

"No, you come with us," Owen said.

"Is that cool with you?" I ask Max, and he nods.

We went downstairs and greeted everyone. When we sat at the dinner table, I was sitting next to Max, and Max was said to be next to Owen. They started to ask Max questions.

"How old are you?" Theo asks.

"21," he answers.

"Do you work or," mom said, continuing her sentence.

"I work, but I'm also in college," he said.

Dorian didn't say anything the whole time, and Max Low Key looks scared of him.

"Don't be scared; it's his usual face; you need to get used to it," I whisper to Max.

"I thought I said something, and he didn't like it."

"Don't be silly; you're doing great. If something is bothering you and Owen isn't near, you come to me," he smiles and nods.

We spent the whole day together. After a while, Max left, and I gave him my number just in case. He's super nice, and although he's a little shy, he will get used to us.

"So," I say what Owen should have said.

"He's a nice guy."

"I like him."

"Yeah, so do I," everyone said.

"What about you?" I turn to Dorian.

"He looks good with Owen," he states.

"Huh," we all look at him.

"He's different with him, in a good way. I'm glad you're happy."

After a while, I thought I would sleepover here; I thought Kenji wouldn't in the house since he wasn't yesterday, so why not?

~~~

If anyone is looking for a story where love interest is obsessed with MC, please read 'beauty and rage'.

It's a 'he fell first, she fell harder' kind of story.