12.

"MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I AM BREATHING, FEEL LIKE I AM HUMAN."

Bill, who was outside the dressing room, saw his brother leave angry, so with clear concern he went to where Tom came out to see that everything is okay, but at the moment he was about to enter, he heard sobs

And he knew that the only person who was there was ___. The boy knew that entering the room would humiliate her, and it would be something she could pay not to enter. However, he would not leave her friend crying.

Because of this, Bill entered the dressing room, and hugged the girl before she realized what was happening, causing her to hug him back.

"What happened? What did Tom tell you?" The boy asked with concern on his face. To which she just shook her head, hiding her face in her hands.

"Nothing, he didn't tell me anything, but I was stupid not to tell him the truth about something that wouldn't affect anything." She replied, while wiping her face, trying to pretend that nothing had happened.

Bill just sighed. He had seen the side of both of them. He saw how his brother felt, and thanks to what the girl told him at the party the day before, he also understood how she felt.

Sometimes he really just wanted to give both of them a push, but he knew well that it would cause trouble with the singer.

"___, Tom won't hate you for it, he really does have feelings for you, it's just that this isn't the time." He responded, patting her back lightly as he helped her up.

She nodded, taking his hand, to go to where the dreadlocked boy was.

He followed her, confused by her sudden action.

"Hey, do you have to do in the afternoon?" She asked Tom, who looked even more confused than his brother.

"N-" The girl cut him off in mid-say and took his hand, leading both kaulitz towards Tom's car.

Neither of them understood what was happening. They both assumed that she was feeling bad, and that she was fighting with the guitarist, or something like that.

"Where are we going?" Tom said, looking at her intrigued. To which she only told him to turn on the car.

When he did, she spoke, "Have you seen the fair they just put up in the park near my house? There."

Bill looked at her with a smile. It was what they had talked about earlier, which his twin also remembered, and he chuckled slightly.

It didn't matter if she was angry with him, if she was sad, or happy, she always radiated energy, and he loved that.

He knew perfectly well that he should be angry with her. But he couldn't help but forget it every time she looked at him with those eyes.

The girl was talking with his brother, while he drove through the roads of Germany, until he reached the place they asked him to.