13.

"PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. IT'S YOU, IT'S YOU, IT'S ALL FOR YOU, EVERYTHING I DO."

The two stared at each other, as they unconsciously began to get closer

The two stared at each other, as they unconsciously began to get closer. They were inches away, they could feel each other's breaths.

Tom moved a lock of hair off the girl's face, taking advantage of caressing her cheek slightly, which alerted her.

However, she did not move. Her body wouldn't let her.

The way the boy was looking at her, with so much love, so much admiration, even desire. It was killing her, and he was making her slowly wrap herself up in his charms, to which she swore not to fall for.

But at the moment he leaned in more, intending to kiss her, she placed a hand on his chest, letting him know that she didn't want to, to which he agreed.

And just as he was about to get away from her, the girl took his arm, forming a hug.

Which he gladly continued, a smile on his face.

He noticed how little by little the girl acted with more confidence around him. How she opened up and stopped being so harsh with her thoughts.

"___, you don't have very good experiences in love, do you?" The boy said, making her look at him out of the corner of her eye, laughing slightly.

The girl sat up correctly, breaking the hug, while looking at him, "Is it that noticeable?"

Tom shook his head, "I've just never seen any news that you're with someone, it just seemed weird to me." He told her, as he looked up at the moon.

The girl thought for a few seconds.

He was right, before he appeared, her love life was boring, or tragic.

"I guess that's why I'm not so good with my decisions, my relationships are tragic, like a novel." She responded with a chuckle to the boy, now seeing the landscape of a night full of stars.

The one with dreadlocks saw her, the girl, her expression had changed a bit.

He couldn't tell if it was sadness or melancholy, but he could see that maybe behind her bad decisions and trying to push him away there is a reason.

Perhaps contrary to what he believed, the problem was not that she simply wanted him away, but that she was afraid of something.

He snapped out of his thoughts and told her, "I haven't had very good love stories either so I don't blame you" with a small laugh, which the girl imitated.