18

"I HAVE BEVER SEEN ANYTHING ELSE QUITE LIKE YOU."

She chuckled slightly

She chuckled slightly. "The day you stop being a moron." She told him, maintaining eye contact.

They were still inches from each other. And although they did not accepted it, this managed to make their adrenaline rise like crazy.

"And when will be the day that you tell me what makes me a moron?" the boy asked, moving a little closer to her, placing the grip on her hips.

___ looked at him with some surprise. He seriously didn't know what he was doing wrong? His ego was so big that it wouldn't let him see any mistakes on his part, she thought.

"You'd rather spend time fucking someone than being with your brother and I, and you hope that when you try to come back I'll wait for you with open arms? The world doesn't revolve around you." She answered him, which made the boy stay silent.

He didn't expect her to tell him what she really thought in a situation like this. No woman would. But the girl was just unpredictable.

He nodded, a small smile on his face. He liked that the girl was so direct, he found that attractive.

He remembered again why he was so crazy about her, looking into her eyes and then her lips. Those eyes that he adored so much were captivating him again.

He had never seen someone as mesmerizing as her. In his eyes, she was the perfect woman. And what he needed.

After a few minutes in silence, seeing himself with incredible tension. The boy spoke

"I'll try to spend more time with you."

She placed her hands on his chest, pushing him away slightly, "No, don't bother if you're just doing it because you want something with me. Forced nothing is good." She told him, making him laugh slightly.

He moved her a little closer again. "I do it because I like it when we spend time together, and I miss it."

The boy began to get closer to her face, he looked at her with love, desire.

And the moment he was going to kiss her, the girl walked away.

"I won't kiss you after you've been exchanging saliva with a girl you don't even know yourself." She told him, to which he nodded.

The singer was right, he was drinking alcohol and doing not so holy things. It was not the time.

The girl kissed the corner of his lips. Walking away from him.

"I'll go to sleep, good night, friend."

He just nodded, he had already forgotten that she was capable of accelerating his pulse with a single kiss on the cheek.

The girl drove him crazy. He couldn't even think straight after that. And he hadn't even kissed her. But the feeling of almost doing it made him emotional.

Who knew that Tom Kaulitz himself was going to be like this for a girl when he could have anyone he wanted.

It was amazing the effect ___ could have on him. It made him behave completely differently.
And although it wasn't his favorite feeling, he did love the adrenaline rush it caused him.

She could look at him in the coldest way possible, but she knew that inside she was also dying to rush things and be together at once.

It was something he had honestly never imagined. To be begging someone.

And between his thoughts he went to his room.

Where he remembered that the girl had slept one time or another.

He needed to recover the relationship that he lost due to a fit of idiocy. Sometimes he forgot that with her it was all or nothing.

And to his own surprise, he preferred to give her everything. I just had to figure out how to do it.

He didn't know how he could deal with the singer. But she knew her brother knew her like the back of his hand.

So he decided that the next day he would go ask him. For now, he was going to sleep, and make do the next day.

-

The next morning Bill woke up looking at the clock. He remembered something, today they were going to be interviewed at his house.

He started to panic and ran towards the room where the girl was.

"___! Wake up shit!"

The girl jumped in fright. "What happened?!" She asked, his eyes narrowing.

"We have an interview here in like 10 minutes."

The girl's eyes widened. She hadn't slept at all and Tom probably hadn't either.

The black-haired man ran to his brother's room, hitting him with pillows to make him wake up.

He woke up with a jump, as did the girl.

"Today was the interview here."

The boy froze and then ran to his closet to change as soon as possible.

Which should have been done by his brother a long time ago, too.

The doorbell rang and the three of them looked at each other, surely they were already going to be recording. And the girl did not know where to hide so that they would not make more gossip on television.

But it was already too late. The twins opened the door and she could only pretend to be calm in the chair. He didn't know what excuse he would make.

"We see you have a guest here!" Said the cameraman. Watching the girl. Which just waved at the camera.

She already felt the dramas that the fans of the boys would do.

The twins just kept pretending as if nothing happened, and the girl went to cook something because in the same way, just being there was enough to be a trend.

"And ___, tell us what are you doing here?" asked the cameraman. To which she smiled.

"Well, Bill is my best friend and I also get along very well with Tom, so he spent a lot of time at their house." She replied calmly. She looked confident, so she believed that they wouldn't make many rumors.

But how wrong she was, the girl was wearing Tom's shirt, which she always did at bedtime with the twins.

But people love to gossip, and it would not be the exception.

Your 1 k words here
More Tom for y'all