All Over Again

March 14, 1932 

"Grindelwald!"
"Santos!"
"Tao!"
The Supreme Mugwump Elections were upon them and Grindelwald continued to rise in power.
"Professor Dumbledore."
"Ah hello Regalia."  
She winced at the name but let it slide, she had long since changed her name and her appearance. 
"Would you mind accompanying to Hogsmeade?"
"Of course." Regalia said, reaching for her cloak.

Their walk led them through the castle grounds and to the village. 
"This way my dear Regalia." Dumbledore said turning onto a smaller street.
"The Hog's Head, why here?" She asked.
"You're not really Regalia Grindelwald." Dumbledore sighed. "You should have been here with him." The door flung open to reveal Aberforth Dumbledore.
"Albus and..." His voice wavered as Regalia's hair went from blonde to dark brown, her frosty blue eyes to pond green. 
"Hello Aberforth."
"Ria DeGull." Aberforth stared. Albus looked at them both in turn, "Time is running out." He said guiding them in. 

"What is going on here Albus?" The younger rounded on the elder. Ria studied him, Aberforth appeared older, tired and just worn out. Twenty-eight years had passed and a small spark lit in her heart. 
"Aberforth, I.... I'm sorry."
"Ria, I didn't even know you were at the school." Aberforth said. "Unless its a new thing."
"Regalia Grindelwald."
"What?" 
"I didn't know you lived in the village!" 

Aberforth stared at her, "All this time."
"I didn't want your foolish brother finding me." She sighed, "That and I got mixed up with Grindelwald."
"Grindelwald, you have no idea what he's done to this family."
"I'm sorry Aberforth, but when you left the Hollow, our son is gone. I've only ever wanted to find you." Tears began to form and slip from Ria's eyes, "I never stopped loving you." 
"Why Grindelwald?" Aberforth asked. 
"He got in my head, in doing so, I became a long distant cousin. I've been teaching, Grindelwald doesn't even know I'm here, I've stopped helping him." "Aberforth sighed, "My foolish brother still found you." 
"Yeah, apparently he doesn't keep his nose out of other people's business." 

"Foolish brother in question right here." Albus mumbled. The two glanced at each other and shrugged. 
"What did you name him?" Aberforth asked.
"Aurelius." Sadness washed over Ria, "I don't know where he is." 
"We'll find him." Aberforth whispered. "And we will fix us." 

March 15, 1932 

When Aberforth woke up the next morning, he realized there were extra noises coming from the kitchen.
"What in the..?" He hurried down the stairs, "Oh Ria. Um, what are you doing?"
"Cooking." She said. "You might want to duck." A pan flew over his head with an array of vegetables.
"You still cook?"
"Sometimes." Aberforth watched her wave her wand and something began to smell heavenly. The place began to look spotless as Ria went about. "This place was a tad bit filthy." 
"Mm..." Aberforth mused. 

Ria glanced at Aberforth and the door flew open. "Sit and Albus you are still incredibly nosey."
Albus flushed with embarrassment. "Good morning to you too Ria."
As the last of the plates settles, she took a seat beside Aberforth. He brushed her leg with his.
"He would be twenty-eight this year." Ria sighed. "My Aunt went be hind my back and he was sent to America."
"We will make up for everything." Aberforth vowed.
"If I may, my nosiness as you put it, may know where to find him." Albus said. "Somehow getting mixed up with Grindelwald is a common theme among us."
Ria rose from the table, "If he hurts him."
"Ria, please its okay." Albus sighed. "Gellert won't hurt him."
"Find him." She snapped as dirty dishware began to form a line to the sink.
"Bravo brother." Muttered Aberforth.