Going Home

Grindelwald asked one thing, "Who will love you now Dumbledore?" 

Albus didn't answer, Grindelwald  would never understand the consequences of the pain he had caused the family. Several aurors led by Theseus started towards him, "This isn't over." Grindelwald fell over the wall and vanished. 

"I'm sorry Jacob, it was never my intention for you to suffer the cruciatus curse."
"I'm alright, we got Queenie back." The baker smiled, "Can I keep this?" Holding up the fake wand for Albus to see.
"I couldn't think of a more worthier person to hold on to it." Albus smiled softly. "You did well, all of you." 

"Dumbledore, you will help us defeat him, you can move against him." Theseus said.
"Yes I can and I will." Albus looked over to Aberforth and Ria, Aurelius was laying against one of the several columns. Both he and Ria had tears in their eyes.
"Did you ever think of me?" Aurelius asked.
"Always." Aberforth answered.       
"Come home." Ria's hair has changed back to its natural darkness, Albus knew Regalia was done. Aurelius nodded and the three rose to begin climbing down the stairs. 

*************************************

The Hog's Head had never looked cleaner and thanks to Ria, the kitchen bustled with activity. She even took a few people on so that she and Aberforth could spend more time with Aurelius. 

"A long time ago, in a far-off land, there lived a foolish king who decided  that he alone should have the power of magic." Aberforth followed the sound of Ria's voice to find them in front of the fireplace. The worn book sat in her lap, while Aurelius laid against her shoulder. She continued Babbitty Rabbitty as he sat down with them. "...However, a cunning charlatan with no magical power saw a chance of enriching himself, and arrived and the palace, claiming to be a wizard of enormous skill." 

"And no witch or wizard was ever persecuted in the kingdom again." Aberforth joined Ria in this final line. Gently, Ria closed the book and brushed Aurelius' hair away from his face. "How are you feeling?" She asked.   "Okay, I'm just glad I found you." 

Aberforth smiled, "As are we Aurelius."
There was a call as a phoenix flew past, Aurelius looked up, "I'm home."
"Yes Aurelius, we all are." Ria kissed Aberforth's cheek as the sun sunset upon another day. For now all was well.