Chapter - 1 : New Horizons

Scene 1 : A peaceful garden in Korea

Dr. Kang Mo-yeon sits on a bench, enjoying a moment of tranquility amidst blooming flowers. Major Yoo Si-jin joins her, carrying two cups of steaming coffee.

Mo-yeon: (smiling) Si-jin, it's nice to have a moment of peace after everything we went through in Uruk.

Si-jin: (sitting next to her) It certainly feels like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? But I'm glad we made a difference there.

Mo-yeon: (taking a sip of her coffee) We faced so many challenges, but we never gave up. The bonds we formed with the people of Uruk, the medical team, and even our fellow soldiers-it's something I'll always cherish.

Si-jin: (nodding) I couldn't agree more. It was a true test of our dedication and resilience. And seeing Uruk rebuilt and flourishing after the earthquake... it's incredibly rewarding.

Mo-yeon: (looking thoughtful) You know, Si-jin, the experience in Uruk made me realize how interconnected we all are. No matter where we come from or what our backgrounds are, our common goal is to help others and make a difference.

Si-jin: (leaning closer) That's what I've always admired about you, Mo-yeon. Your unwavering commitment to your patients and your determination to save lives. You've inspired me and so many others.

Mo-yeon: (blushing) Si-jin, you've inspired me too. Your bravery and selflessness in protecting the people of Uruk, and now here in Korea, it's truly admirable.

Si-jin: (smiling) We make a good team, don't we?

Mo-yeon: (grinning) The best, if you ask me. And it's not just us. Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young, Dr. Yoon Myung-ju, and the entire team-each one played a crucial role in our journey.

Si-jin: (reflective) They became our family, didn't they? We've shared joys, sorrows, and even near-death experiences together. Those bonds are unbreakable.

Mo-yeon: (softly) Eternal bonds, just like our title suggests. Our paths intertwined for a reason, and together, we created a legacy that will live on.

Si-jin: (placing his hand on hers) Mo-yeon, I've been wanting to ask you something. In the midst of all the chaos, the danger, and the uncertainty, I realized how much you mean to me. Will you... (pauses, gathering his thoughts) Will you marry me?

Mo-yeon: (surprised, tears welling up) Si-jin, I... I love you too. Yes, a thousand times, yes!

They embrace, their love stronger than ever, as the sun sets behind them, casting a warm glow over their future.

As they embrace, Mo-yeon feels the weight of the moment. It's a culmination of everything they've been through together-the battles, the heartaches, the tender moments. And now, they're making a promise to each other for a lifetime.

Mo-yeon: (tearfully) Si-jin, I can't believe this is happening. I thought we'd never have this chance, with everything that's happened.

Si-jin: (stroking her hair) I know, my love. But I've known since the moment I met you that you were the one for me. And everything we've been through has only made me more certain.

[Mo-yeon looks up at him, her eyes filled with love and awe. She can't believe how lucky she is to have found someone like Si-jin, who understands her so deeply and supports her in every way. ]

Mo-yeon: (voice trembling) Si-jin, I promise to love you, cherish you, and support you, no matter what happens. I'll be by your side, always.

Si-jin: (smiling) And I promise the same to you, my love. I'll protect you, care for you, and stand by you, for all eternity.